Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 19, 2024
bendy wendyā€™s backdoor
Remys walking was questioned on Sunday reset and she said heā€™s fine heā€™s got long legs and now sheā€™s ā€œnoticed it for weeksā€ fing lying bullshit

And looking HAGGARD Aimee give up the procedures
she needs to give up the takeaway and replace the booze and Pepsi with water

Mar 9, 2024
Oh Iā€™m bloody sorry but that last vid with the cat!!! How the hell does she lie like she does n the muppets just accept it?? She clearly had not noticed the cats werenā€™t right cos she was being a clever b with anyone in the comments (that we actually got to see) that were TELLING HER there was something wrong! do knows how many she blocked n deleted! She makes me wanna launch my phone. She wonā€™t have noticed cos she ainā€™t interested in them! She only got them for the first flush of interest from her idiots! She only notices a sniffle in H cos she can miss the fing school run- benefits her that! Sheā€™s vile cow n I could go n displace her fing hips for her! - why would she say itā€™s cos heā€™s got long legs if she was already concerned! Lying selfish witch!

Mar 8, 2024
Over the šŸŒˆ
Poor cats aren't being looked after properly which let's be honest we knew would happen. If you barely look after your own child you aren't going to be doing much for animals. It's like she was reading Google the way she was explaining it to like asking the audience was this the word used? Well it probs wasn't and the vets said there's an issue and u have probably ran to Google and found the right amount of things to say for a drama cause your views have been s eh Aims! Rehome those cats to people who actually will take. Are of them!

Mar 9, 2024
Why is she out of breath talking?
Itā€™s the lies babe - rapid breathing -I see it all the time - your brain goes faster trying to work out the tale as you are spouting x either that or you become more clipped - she does that on her clap backs - been doing my job long enough to know when someone is chatting bubbles x

shesaidwhat

May 19, 2024
England
Poor cats aren't being looked after properly which let's be honest we knew would happen. If you barely look after your own child you aren't going to be doing much for animals. It's like she was reading Google the way she was explaining it to like asking the audience was this the word used? Well it probs wasn't and the vets said there's an issue and u have probably ran to Google and found the right amount of things to say for a drama cause your views have been s eh Aims! Rehome those cats to people who actually will take. Are of them!
They've outlived their usefulness - people love cute kittens, older cats not so much. While their injured she can get some milage out of them but I agree she doesn't really care that much about them.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Remys walking was questioned on Sunday reset and she said heā€™s fine heā€™s got long legs and now sheā€™s ā€œnoticed it for weeksā€ fing lying bullshit

And looking HAGGARD Aimee give up the procedures
Love the receipts, she has obviously seen you have them thatā€™s why she is tripping over herself in the comments trying to get out of it. Sheā€™s a compulsive liar.

Mar 9, 2024
Whatā€™s the betting Ralphā€™s day has been ruined with his Gran because Aimless will have spent god knows how long on the phone to Shirl in tears, pleading her innocence that she IS a good cat mum to the baybeeeeeez, even though it took strangers on tā€™internet to point out there was something wrong with not one but two of her cats! Bit like when someone pointed out about Hamper on YouTube posting videos of herself in bed, whilst her Mother was on a live, drinking!!
Sheā€™ll most likely bin London off because of her anxiety now (handy) plus she will want to be seen doing what she thinks is the right thing. Iā€™m sure GTW aka The Cat Sitter, wonā€™t want to be fannying around with watching out that Remy boy doesn't eat everyoneā€™s food!
Meanwhile at Chez Charlie, everything is going swimmingly with her gorgeous rescue cat - I bet Aimless is secretly seething!