Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

AllNipsNoTits

Jul 8, 2024
London
Oh I’m bloody sorry but that last vid with the cat!!! How the hell does she lie like she does n the muppets just accept it?? She clearly had not noticed the cats weren’t right cos she was being a clever b with anyone in the comments (that we actually got to see) that were TELLING HER there was something wrong! do knows how many she blocked n deleted! She makes me wanna launch my phone. She won’t have noticed cos she ain’t interested in them! She only got them for the first flush of interest from her idiots! She only notices a sniffle in H cos she can miss the fing school run- benefits her that! She’s vile cow n I could go n displace her fing hips for her! - why would she say it’s cos he’s got long legs if she was already concerned! Lying selfish witch!
100% she hadnt noticed She’d have said she’s taking him to the vet and Tiana for the breathing Tells us she’s off on the school run, Marksies, London and gawd knows where else If she’d have planned the vet she’d have said
Utter bollox Poor cats

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Hi guys 🖐 back after a bit of a break ....lots of family stuff going on since mid june and needed headspace and time to sort myself out but I'm back, maybe not as much as before but I'm here now 🥰 not going to try and catch up over so many threads but in short I see that our mutual mate is STILL as much of a t as she was before and seems she's STILL got her head in her phone THAT MUCH that she didn't notice an issue with her poor mogs leg 🙄 do me 🙈 too busy eye fing herself, getting pissed and trying to nab a bloke that she couldn't see her poor cat was in pain and suffering. What an absolute fing idiot. Doesn't deserve cats OR a child for that matter... .and what in the sshow was that Mallows live a few days ago????? Size 12??? do right off, Aimee, you need go specsavers love and get yourself a set of scales that work coz A SIZE 12 YOU AINT LOVE🐽🐽🐽 I hope everyone's doing OK life is treating you well, I see a few OGs are still here so much love to you guys 😘😘😘😘 Hope to pop on as and when and will try to bring myself back to the funny gal I once was 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 baby steps xxx

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Hi guys 🖐 back after a bit of a break ....lots of family stuff going on since mid june and needed headspace and time to sort myself out but I'm back, maybe not as much as before but I'm here now 🥰 not going to try and catch up over so many threads but in short I see that our mutual mate is STILL as much of a t as she was before and seems she's STILL got her head in her phone THAT MUCH that she didn't notice an issue with her poor mogs leg 🙄 do me 🙈 too busy eye fing herself, getting pissed and trying to nab a bloke that she couldn't see her poor cat was in pain and suffering. What an absolute fing idiot. Doesn't deserve cats OR a child for that matter... .and what in the sshow was that Mallows live a few days ago????? Size 12??? do right off, Aimee, you need go specsavers love and get yourself a set of scales that work coz A SIZE 12 YOU AINT LOVE🐽🐽🐽 I hope everyone's doing OK life is treating you well, I see a few OGs are still here so much love to you guys 😘😘😘😘 Hope to pop on as and when and will try to bring myself back to the funny gal I once was 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 baby steps xxx
So glad you are back, wondered where you had gone to as missed your hilariously straight to the point rants. Hope you are ok and what’s been going on in your personal life can be easily sorted much love to you and your family xxx

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Oh yes, 1 more thing....I also reported her AU Vodka freebie vid as glamourising alcohol ain't the way forward. I know we ALL love a drink and by god, it's a wonder my liver hasn't packed in but she just epitomises greed and gluttony and getting pissed and I just can't fing STAND her pissing money up the wall and what's all this "Sunday RESET" bolllocks???? do off, it's called BASIC CLEANING AND TAKING PRIDE IN YOUR HOME, something NORMAL women and mums do every fing day for their families...not THIS t tho, gotta make a meal of it as per fing usual and give it a fancy name....do OFF AIMEE!!!

AllNipsNoTits

Jul 8, 2024
London
Welcome back x

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Donkey update🤣 dr bleeding Dolittle has had a vet out to check the eeaaaws over - they need vaccinations before the farmer will have them on his yard - im howling …. £590 for the vet check and some hoof thing and vaccinations £120 each. Then he’s gotta pay someone to move them and the cost of stable for them both for a month £450 and then he’s gotta try and insure them - he thought they could just live in the garden n eat carrots🤣🤣🤣 I hope the insurance is a grand a month!! t! 🤣
I read this when I was in bed last night and I honestly couldn’t breathe for laughing and couldn’t stop laughing …. Absolutely brilliant 🤩

Mar 7, 2024
I'm waiting for London to be binned off again now she's got sick cats and she was caught on dumping H on her sick elderly mother. Time for a poor me post
Nooooo she's not going to miss a day of filming herself scoffing food and a night in a hotel. She wouldn't cancel for her child let alone the cats. Especially if there is a sniff of a supermarket deal

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Why the hell would she need all those shades of bronzers, looks like she’s been sent the whole range, what a waste and just goes to show these companies are sending their s to anyone and everyone as they aren’t personalising them to the receiver… it’s a no from me they look se..

Attachments

• IMG_2747.png
    IMG_2747.png
    375.7 KB · Views: 31