Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
Why the hell would she need all those shades of bronzers, looks like she’s been sent the whole range, what a waste and just goes to show these companies are sending their s to anyone and everyone as they aren’t personalising them to the receiver… it’s a no from me they look se..
Cos that’s what they do on QVC - she means buisness ! 🤣

Mar 9, 2024
Why does she talk to Harper like she hasn't got an understanding? "Look what mummy found" Jesus wept. You say she's a pre-nager then you talk to her like she's 18 months old. Make your mind up ffs. And stop angling for a sainsburys brand deal, you look desperate....its on nectar. do up
This stupid baby talk! Our littlest would side eye me n she’s not 3 yet! 🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Hi guys 🖐 back after a bit of a break ....lots of family stuff going on since mid june and needed headspace and time to sort myself out but I'm back, maybe not as much as before but I'm here now 🥰 not going to try and catch up over so many threads but in short I see that our mutual mate is STILL as much of a t as she was before and seems she's STILL got her head in her phone THAT MUCH that she didn't notice an issue with her poor mogs leg 🙄 do me 🙈 too busy eye fing herself, getting pissed and trying to nab a bloke that she couldn't see her poor cat was in pain and suffering. What an absolute fing idiot. Doesn't deserve cats OR a child for that matter... .and what in the sshow was that Mallows live a few days ago????? Size 12??? do right off, Aimee, you need go specsavers love and get yourself a set of scales that work coz A SIZE 12 YOU AINT LOVE🐽🐽🐽 I hope everyone's doing OK life is treating you well, I see a few OGs are still here so much love to you guys 😘😘😘😘 Hope to pop on as and when and will try to bring myself back to the funny gal I once was 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 baby steps xxx
Yayyyyy she's baccckkkkk 😍😍😍 we've missed you @pussycatchat 😘❤️ Welcome home 🤣🤣❤️☺️
I'm off for a catch up getting ready for work 😫❤️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Oh yes, 1 more thing....I also reported her AU Vodka freebie vid as glamourising alcohol ain't the way forward. I know we ALL love a drink and by god, it's a wonder my liver hasn't packed in but she just epitomises greed and gluttony and getting pissed and I just can't fing STAND her pissing money up the wall and what's all this "Sunday RESET" bolllocks???? do off, it's called BASIC CLEANING AND TAKING PRIDE IN YOUR HOME, something NORMAL women and mums do every fing day for their families...not THIS t tho, gotta make a meal of it as per fing usual and give it a fancy name....do OFF AIMEE!!!
There she is 🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🤣🤣🤣❤️❤️❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Hi guys 🖐 back after a bit of a break ....lots of family stuff going on since mid june and needed headspace and time to sort myself out but I'm back, maybe not as much as before but I'm here now 🥰 not going to try and catch up over so many threads but in short I see that our mutual mate is STILL as much of a t as she was before and seems she's STILL got her head in her phone THAT MUCH that she didn't notice an issue with her poor mogs leg 🙄 do me 🙈 too busy eye fing herself, getting pissed and trying to nab a bloke that she couldn't see her poor cat was in pain and suffering. What an absolute fing idiot. Doesn't deserve cats OR a child for that matter... .and what in the sshow was that Mallows live a few days ago????? Size 12??? do right off, Aimee, you need go specsavers love and get yourself a set of scales that work coz A SIZE 12 YOU AINT LOVE🐽🐽🐽 I hope everyone's doing OK life is treating you well, I see a few OGs are still here so much love to you guys 😘😘😘😘 Hope to pop on as and when and will try to bring myself back to the funny gal I once was 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 baby steps xxx

Sending you lots of love 😘🩷 We've missed you xxx

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Quick question…. Did she say ages ago that she was on the highest dose of sertraline?? I’ve just seen in the comments of the Sainsbury tt that she’s on 100mg. I was on 200mg (I’m now on a completely different medication).
Psych nurse here 🙋‍♀️ Max dose for sertraline is 200mg a day. Think that's one of the comments got deleted before I then got blocked for trying to give her advice on managing her mental health 😃

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
She is obviously jealous of Ralph getting airtime so wanted to feature some of Harper, but anyone else notice her manners when told about the sketch book! "okay let's get it" no please can we get it.
Just showing what a rude child she's raising, why didn't she say is that how we ask!!
Ralph puts her to shame !
She’s properly rude and Aimee even though she’s not showing her on screen; she’s still coming across as an awful brat like Verucca Salt!

If my child even now said that, I’d be putting it back. However my child will ask to get something or I’ll say choose what you want within reason.