Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I know people can pick people apart in comments but I'd be mortified if people noticed something about my animal or child before I did.

I feel like that's my job as an owner/parent!

Maybe I'm being too harsh
Same with her child posting on you tube from her bedroom. She’s a fing disgrace and so is her mother for enabling this appalling behaviour to continue

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She’s absolutely desperate for a Sainsburys deal, it’s actually making me cringe and I’ve secondhand embarrassment for her.

I do think we are missing something with the whole Tesco thing, as if there wasn’t more to it then why would she be trying so hard for a Sainsbury’s deal? as surely the same would just happen to lose that one too if there wasn’t more to it.

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
She’s absolutely desperate for a Sainsburys deal, it’s actually making me cringe and I’ve secondhand embarrassment for her.

I do think we are missing something with the whole Tesco thing, as if there wasn’t more to it then why would she be trying so hard for a Sainsbury’s deal? as surely the same would just happen to lose that one too if there wasn’t more to it.
Definitely has to be. I get the feeling she’s angling so hard so she can say, Sainsbury’s wanted me so it’s nothing I’ve done.
Sainsbury’s won’t touch her, she’s definitely the wrong person, and her demographic are people who can’t actually spell Sainsbury’s. They could just about manage Tesco’s (less letters).

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Definitely has to be. I get the feeling she’s angling so hard so she can say, Sainsbury’s wanted me so it’s nothing I’ve done.
Sainsbury’s won’t touch her, she’s definitely the wrong person, and her demographic are people who can’t actually spell Sainsbury’s. They could just about manage Tesco’s (less letters).
Absolutely, I think your feeling is spot on and that’s why she’s trying so hard. It does make you wonder why Tesco actually ditched her - she’d never be honest so we won’t find out that way.

Yeah she’s not on brand for a Sainsbury’s deal, or Marks and Spencer’s. Even if her London event is one of the two (I think it’s Aldi though) then she’s only there because it’s a mass invite not personal. I mean really she’s GMC level at best, she probably should give up chasing brand deals as people are always going to make sure these brands know exactly who and what and how she is, rightly so too.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
If I ever see anyone filming a tiktok while I'm shopping I will be demanding to see the manager it's a total invasion of other shoppers and staffs privacy to end up on a tiktok for views for them to make a few pound. As if these fantasy people come up to say hi to her, funny they don't want to appear with you in the video 🤔
About six months ago in the gym there was one of the ‘influencer’ type filming in the changing room (even though there is signs up everywhere prohibiting it) .. I asked them to stop filming, they didn’t so I got their phone and put it down the toilet. That was tame too as really wanted to smack the s out of her. Fully expected to appear on TT 🤣 never did. Could have had a Joey Swoll stitch 🤣🤣

But they have to ban these filming s in places like gyms, shops, restaurants, parks etc.

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
If I ever see anyone filming a tiktok while I'm shopping I will be demanding to see the manager it's a total invasion of other shoppers and staffs privacy to end up on a tiktok for views for them to make a few pound. As if these fantasy people come up to say hi to her, funny they don't want to appear with you in the video 🤔
I went into my town today to get a couple of new piercings, I counted 6 people on their phones videoing themselves and talking, and the peace ✌🏻 sign and the tongue bite to the side. And I thought WTF has the world come to. People not interacting with each other, just mindlessly talking to a phone. We are fed.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
it's not fing SIN IT'S SEEN!!!!! 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡
Oh please let her use choc chip 😂😂😂😂😂 she will tell everyone it’s amazinG but then will be given vilevavs cheap s which will again be amazinG and stunninG
That’s because they are all made in the same Chinese factory then sent on for packaging with all different pots and labels on 😂🤪 I’m praying she uses the bright orange and the darkest to contour and basically smear all over the show so she looks her usual horrific melted shiny sparkly mess. Seriously no one needs all these products. Same with the blush, ladies if you have pinky toned lippy, dap your finger on your lips when it’s on and gently tap that on your cheeks or use a stippled brush, put your lippy on your hand and then get it on the brush. It all looks more put together that way because cheeks have the same tone as the lips and you’ll look more natural but healthy and glam. Watch Katie Jane Hughes on TT shes the BEST and does amazing simple tutorials. I wear much less now on any face but it’s so much more impact when it’s done correctly. Aimee has no clue whatsoever and just slathers anything that’s given for free all over the bloody place. It looks cheap on her and almost like a child playing with mummy’s make up bag.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I know people can pick people apart in comments but I'd be mortified if people noticed something about my animal or child before I did.

I feel like that's my job as an owner/parent!

Maybe I'm being too harsh
She has a responsibility as a cat owner to know each cat, each day is healthy and eating and drinking. I check my dogs every single day for any ticks, bites sores and if one is struggling to walk, I know about it. Jesus she is so self obsessed, she’s calling her shopping posts “work” is it do! It’s her being ever more desperate to get some deals. She rarely cooks yet shops for food most days, never has any food in so any meal is a “picky tea” or take away. How about you prioritise your jobs so that mother and owner of 5 cats is at the top, THEN go trogging and traipsing around all the shops trying to get noticed. AFTER you have done the important ones like possibly doing meal plans and making a fing shopping list! Jesus Christ (no offence) but come on now 🤷‍♀️

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Complaining of heart burn and lifts sour sweets for herself and did you see the shock on her face that the kids only wanted 1 krispie Kreme each. She'll have bought a box of 6 for herself to. Also Aimee you say no matter what time of the day you take your tablets you get heart burn. If you are taking your sertraline whenever you please in the day then they won't work effectively you numpty!

Aimee

Mar 8, 2024
Wht the hell is this mornings video all about.. nothing we didn’t already know, so ANOTHER video isn’t needed!!

Some one in the comments asked if it could be the new cleaning products or the plug in she used, that comment will prob be deleted and vet will say she is a fantastic mummy to the babiezzzz, better than anyone they have met before👀