Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Can't even watch it. It's highly annoying thus 'Miss' thing she's started like wtf are you doing? Any cat people clarify because I could be wrong but with Ariel "breathing difficulties" I watched it back and was that not just her dreaming? My dog does that all the time?? 🤨 Shamey here's an idea how about stop festering. Get up washed and dressed. Feed your kid and do off to your appointment. 1st thing on your mind.. record annnnd action 🎬 What a sad little life Jane 🙄

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Sorry for spamming 🤣🤣🤣 I watched it can't help myself 🙈🤣 BUT tell me she doesn't read here because after yesterday a few mentioned the stirring. Christ in a cardigan she's stirring 4x longer today 🙄🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Her first s, sorry!, sip of the day ! 🤮🫣🤣
She looks really fresh, doesn’t she? 🤢
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqgaisfog65mi4sj319g.mp4
Oh she’s got to fit filming 2 ads in amongst all that busy busy important stuff. Going to vet and then going back to the vet later to collect the poor cat that’s been neglected. She seems unhinged to me.

Has she acknowledged that she hasn’t been taking care of her animals properly? And so she’s going to London and will be leaving them alone again?

Mar 9, 2024
Oh she’s got to fit filming 2 ads in amongst all that busy busy important stuff. Going to vet and then going back to the vet later to collect the poor cat that’s been neglected. She seems unhinged to me.

Has she acknowledged that she hasn’t been taking care of her animals properly? And so she’s going to London and will be leaving them alone again?
She can’t possibly just piss of in all conscience n leave that cat? I’m not a cat person but I could never let my dog have an anaesthetic and then leave them! Mine would never forgive me! And she says …. Oh it’s fine the fantasy cat sitter has begged me to go …and the idiot Huns accept this lie - well I have no words! At least if she is adamant she’s going why can’t bendy stay there with the kids? Mind you - bendy probably wouldn’t wanna put her arse near that bed or god forbid go in that bath!

Mar 13, 2024
UK
At some point she has to fit in filming two ads. Normal people have to fit in vets appointments etc with a full time job and still manage to have a cleaner tidier house.

You just know these kittens have come from dodgy breeding and she hasn’t done any of the necessary checks, also the cats breathing could be due to the amount of dusty crap hanging about that shole of a room!

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
At some point she has to fit in filming two ads. Normal people have to fit in vets appointments etc with a full time job and still manage to have a cleaner tidier house.

You just know these kittens have come from dodgy breeding and she hasn’t done any of the necessary checks, also the cats breathing could be due to the amount of dusty crap hanging about that shole of a room!
There’s no way any reputable breeder/seller would allow 3 kittens to go to a home without checks. She went for 1 and came home with 3, so that screams backstreet seller. Their cats got pregnant by the local feral Tom & they wanted rid

Manny

Mar 8, 2024
Can't even watch it. It's highly annoying thus 'Miss' thing she's started like wtf are you doing? Any cat people clarify because I could be wrong but with Ariel "breathing difficulties" I watched it back and was that not just her dreaming? My dog does that all the time?? 🤨 Shamey here's an idea how about stop festering. Get up washed and dressed. Feed your kid and do off to your appointment. 1st thing on your mind.. record annnnd action 🎬 What a sad little life Jane 🙄
I haven’t watched ‘cat breathing’ video but I wonder if it was the chemicals from her cleaning ? They are toxic to pets and she just let them wonder around the floor whilst she was cleaning

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
She makes me puke 🤮 when I see her in the morning - why she can’t get showered & dressed BEFORE she films herself , is beyond me!
And How many times does she STIR her coffee!
It’s the one of the first things I do. I go put the coffee on and whilst that’s brewing shower.
Shes gonna be in for a shock when she has to return to a normal job & she can’t turn up in pjs stinking and looking like she’s slept in a bed of grease

fancy_pants

Mar 7, 2024
Thanks guys just had a read of the actual scandal. What is aimiee connection to the scandal is david barton a member of her family?