Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Can someone give me the low down on the care home scandal 🙏 someone mentioned it but i cant find anything on it 😩
There’s so much on it, Google David Barton who is her uncle. There will be lots of news articles to read 👍🏼it was disgusting what that care home did, her aunty, uncle and mother In law all involved yet she still denies knowing that side of the family. All of them are vile

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Look what I found ! She is now a director or limited company ! This single mama Ltd ...

Screenshot 2024-07-24 at 12.49.18.png
Is that what they all do these creators?

May 30, 2024
UK
Thanks guys just had a read of the actual scandal. What is aimiee connection to the scandal is david barton a member of her family?
David Barton is married to Aimee’s Dads sister. He was called Naidoo and changed his surname to Barton. One of Aimee’s many surnames is Crowder Barton. Her Mother in Law (Harpers grandma) worked at the Care Home and was accused of fraud along with the others but wasn’t charged. Barton’s wife (Aimee’s Auntie) was part of it aswell. Her Uncle (though some of us think he’s the daddy as she is the spitting double of him) gave Aimee and Andy (Harpers dad) a large sum of money on their wedding day and even though Aimee bragged about it in her early days of TT she is now trying to distance herself from her Uncle and Auntie conning pensioners out of millions of pounds by claiming she had nothing to do with that side of the family.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Look what I found ! She is now a director or limited company ! This single mama Ltd ...

So now we can send every paid commission ad, every brand deal to hmrc. Make sure she is paying her taxes. Lysm ❤️

Apr 26, 2024
uk
A visit to the vets and she somehow has to fit in filming 2 ads? Is she serious? Like is this woman from this planet? How does she even survive life?
I think she really believes she is busy having to do things on top of making 2 videos ( I refuse to say ads as the effort is so minimal and like any other tiktok shop seller) 🤦🤦

Mar 19, 2024
bendy wendy’s backdoor

She's so lazy she didnt even use her full name Aimee Nicole Crowder-Barton-Naidoo-Catpiss-Pimlott

Mar 9, 2024
Been babysitting this morning for the littles and took them to get a toy each - they chose Barbies - I have laughed so much 🤣 they have pretend phones and when we got home they went off with their stuff and I heard them in the play room “filming themselves” doing an unboxing and product review!! Full American accents! Olga they are coming for you Hun and let me tell you they gave so much detail about their Barbie’s - not a gawgus or stunink to be heard! Begs the question what is this world coming to tho? Anyone with little ones will no doubt be familiar with the joys of ruby and Bonnie and their unboxing vids! Shocking !