Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
I have no words other than I could literally SMELL this mornings video and it wasn't a fragrance I wanna be smellin' 🤢🤢🤢🤢 she LOOKED sweaty, in fact she looked MINGIN' unwashed, greasy hair, I even smelt the morning breath 🤢🤢🤢 just disgusting as per usual and PUT YOUR fIN PUFFY NIPS AWAY, YOU DONT LOOK SEXY YOU LOOK fIN GROSS!!! Those pyjamas ain't the ones, in fact NONE of your pyjamas look good, they're all childish and naff as do especially the Groot one and the Highland cow/ Gruffalo ones or whatever the do they are. Go and have a fing wash you disgusting b🖕

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
How is anything she does or talks about content? She is so fing dull she would talk a glass eye to sleep. She bases her whole personality on icks like ‘first sip of the day’.
Wish she'd choke on that "First sip of the friggin day" bullshit, acting all tired like she's put in a fing full shift. She does do ALL except shop , lazy scruffy f she is.

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
She definitely been reading here as that stirring of the cup went on for so bloody long.

And is she really going to go to London leaving the cat after it is having a procedure and is in discomfort? She really is vile.

Which supermarket is doing the Christmas taster event that she going to? Or is it going to be another bake your own Christmas Cake in a tent?!

Anyone remember that when she made out she was going to some skanky event and got herself all dolled up in her clown makeup and it was baking a cake in a tent 😂.

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Not a day goes by where I don't think eeee why didn't WLW Swallow 🤢😵 Is it just me? Can't be surely? 🤣
I honestly believe when owd gtw/david naidoo shot their load in wlw the intelligent sperm made their escape in the sheets therefore leaving shaimee to be the winner to the egg….

Shame she wasn’t left as a bedsheet stain 😂

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
She definitely been reading here as that stirring of the cup went on for so bloody long.

And is she really going to go to London leaving the cat after it is having a procedure and is in discomfort? She really is vile.

Which supermarket is doing the Christmas taster event that she going to? Or is it going to be another bake your own Christmas Cake in a tent?!

Anyone remember that when she made out she was going to some skanky event and got herself all dolled up in her clown makeup and it was baking a cake in a tent 😂.
Just hoping it’s not M&S! 🤞🏽 🙄

Well my fellow non puffy nipped trowels, we have finally brought our beautiful bubby home. I’m sat at my kitchen table with the perfect brew in my own mug & my wee doggo beside me listening to our lass & the hubby & the mother & father in law bickering & laughing, with our perfect wee lad sleeping peacefully in the middle of it & it’s bliss. ❤️
Had a quick squiz through all of your posts & Gavin & I both agree the oinking Olga is still a lying, greasy, catpissy, clatty cockgobbling thundercunt. 🙄🐽
Much luvs to you all. ❤️🌵

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
Well my fellow non puffy nipped trowels, we have finally brought our beautiful bubby home. I’m sat at my kitchen table with the perfect brew in my own mug & my wee doggo beside me listening to our lass & the hubby & the mother & father in law bickering & laughing, with our perfect wee lad sleeping peacefully in the middle of it & it’s bliss. ❤️
Had a quick squiz through all of your posts & Gavin & I both agree the oinking Olga is still a lying, greasy, catpissy, clatty cockgobbling thundercunt. 🙄🐽
Yay!!! Welcome home little man xx

Mar 7, 2024
Awww this is the best news, welcome home baby Dave 👶 enjoy your baby bubble x

Mar 13, 2024
UK
Aww how lovely x sending a hug to our wee baby trowel ❤️

Mar 9, 2024
Well we all know what’s she’s up to dont we - not a peep to try n worry all the Huns - my prediction n I know I’m crap but …. Loads of cat drama / worse than any cats have ever been - devastating- sit with me …… OR it’s fine, it’s all fine been rushed off my feet the vet says I am the best pet mum ever and said the best thing I could do was go to my event and she will make 42 house calls every hour even though the cat sitter is there because she to could see how anxious I was - I said I couldn’t possibly go but she insisted! Anyway I spent 4 hours while the baybeeeez were in theatre troweling my face with shining gold Pollyfiller and here’s my OOTD - cue manky chav short set ! And here is my new trailer for my overnight cases and I’ve been to Sainsbury’s and bought £575 on snacks for the room - much cheaper than Tesco

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024

This is the best news! So happy to hear he is home lovey 💕.