Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I think she really believes she is busy having to do things on top of making 2 videos ( I refuse to say ads as the effort is so minimal and like any other tiktok shop seller) 🤦🤦
She is that lazy she thinks she's busy when she moves a finger by the looks of things tbh. You're right her ads are se and there's never anything given any effort what so ever. The only effort she makes is to shop and get on her knees for a man when there's one around and even then that's questionable. Probs lazy in bed to lol

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
In her defence (much as it hurts me to defend her!) Bravecto is one of the better flea treatments, but does have to be prescribed as its quite strong, or so I believe.
Yeah I know but most people just use stuff you can buy. But she will go for this cause its more expensive not cause its effective let's be honest. And what about her 2 grown up cats like the 3 little ones have been treated lol the other 2 just get ignored now

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
When I had cats, we got the flea stuff prescribed because it was actually cheaper than buying it from the shop. It cost me £10 for 3 months supply and worming tablets too. This was about 5 years ago though
Is she not paying consultation fees though to get them seen to be prescribed? I know my cat and dogs vet charges me for every bloody thing lol

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Is she not paying consultation fees though to get them seen to be prescribed? I know my cat and dogs vet charges me for every bloody thing lol
No I didn’t. I just picked them up every 3 months as it covered a weight range that my cat was on the lower end of so 2.85-6kg was the one my cat was on, he was 3kg & if they needed to weigh him to check we were never charged as the nurse would do it