Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
No I didn’t. I just picked them up every 3 months as it covered a weight range that my cat was on the lower end of so 2.85-6kg was the one my cat was on, he was 3kg & if they needed to weigh him to check we were never charged as the nurse would do it
The way she has said it makes it sound like the cat needed assessed which is why I'd have thought she's taken the cats for consult to get prescribed it lol anyway! Aimees a dick! Pass it on....

P.s whys it so fing warm. Working on this ward may end me this day 😭🤣

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
The way she has said it makes it sound like the cat needed assessed which is why I'd have thought she's taken the cats for consult to get prescribed it lol anyway! Aimees a dick! Pass it on....

P.s whys it so fing warm. Working on this ward may end me this day 😭🤣
One cat needed to be as they hadn’t been set up for it, so they would have weighed her to check which bravecto is needed-that’s all. No big deal but Aimee has to exaggerate like it was

Mar 8, 2024
She is obviously jealous of Ralph getting airtime so wanted to feature some of Harper, but anyone else notice her manners when told about the sketch book! "okay let's get it" no please can we get it.
Just showing what a rude child she's raising, why didn't she say is that how we ask!!
Ralph puts her to shame !
Have I missed a video??

Mar 8, 2024
‘It just sits beautifully on top of my tint.’
‘It just melts into my skin !’
Which one is it then?! 🤣🤥😏🤣
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqftfqvog65uu9bn2hv0.mp4
Sad Miss You GIF by PEEKASSO

Mar 8, 2024
Is this nob serious? A go fund me 😂😂😂

IMG_4276.jpeg
Wtaf! She's got her minions right where she wants them. Don't think she's hard up and needing charity. What videos are these people watching??
SPEND SPEND SPEND!!

They are obv that thick as s or wear the rosy coloured glasses that t has manipulated onto them.
fing ridiculous...sorry this really pissed me off. Deluded fs!

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
So no London trip. The cat sitter never stays over so further proof no one stayed with them cats when they were little and she was in her mums.
Or when she went Barca. But of course her elderly Dad 'popped in' do off wench it's about time she had her pets removed from her "care" never mind her kid 😫 Disgusting b. Has she posted saying she's not going? She's a lazy b. Might msg my boss now I'm not due back in til sun but might just give notice now that on sun I cba 🤨😵‍💫 imagine it I'd get a txt right back saying yeah right I'll get your disciplinary papers drawn up 🤣🤡

Mar 8, 2024
Yeah I know but most people just use stuff you can buy. But she will go for this cause its more expensive not cause its effective let's be honest. And what about her 2 grown up cats like the 3 little ones have been treated lol the other 2 just get ignored now
I did think that...nasty b she is. No emotional attachment to anything she can't monetise 🤬

Mar 8, 2024
Or when she went Barca. But of course her elderly Dad 'popped in' do off wench it's about time she had her pets removed from her "care" never mind her kid 😫 Disgusting b. Has she posted saying she's not going? She's a lazy b. Might msg my boss now I'm not due back in til sun but might just give notice now that on sun I cba 🤨😵‍💫 imagine it I'd get a txt right back saying yeah right I'll get your disciplinary papers drawn up 🤣🤡
Yeah but your job is an actual job. She was going to an event to get pissed and pose. Massive difference. She doesn’t need to go to these things. She wants to go for the attention.
She should never have been allowed to take 3 cats. Her house muse absolutely stink. I’m no fond of cats either so 5 cats is my nightmare.
Her dad needs to do her to do off.