Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Time 2 Chat

May 18, 2024
United Kingdom
According to the last drivel she decided not to go to London as soon as Remy was booked for an x-ray.
But that's not what she said on Tuesday.

The vet said they could try pain relief before having an x-ray. Did A decide to go straight to x-ray because she knew she could use it as an excuse not to go to London.

Tricky one. I'd want to know what was wrong but wouldn't want to put a pet under GA unless it was necessary.

Remy will be an excuse not to do anything with H & R too. She won't stay home while they are with Gigi. She nearly tripped herself up saying she was going to pop in M&S

Attachments

• 20240725_121302.jpg
    20240725_121302.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 79
So it can feck off to a -z list event & to get its diseased ridden growler filled (even though he didn’t show) on Mother’s Day & didn’t think twice about leaving its child but it can’t leave its cat. Make it make sense, it’s all bullshit, we all know if Oinkink Olga had 🍆on the go then that poor cat would have be left with the imaginary cat sitter. Absolutely horror of a catpissy sweaty lying munter. 🙄🐽🌵

Last edited:

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Found the video from November about the cat sitter staying.. now she’s just proved it was all bullshit
It really comes across so obvious that doing anything for her child is a pain in the arse! If you don’t want to make pack lunches…in the morning, prepare them the night before or simply pay for school meals 🤷🏽‍♀️
Aimee is the laziest mother I’ve ever come across. She’s wishing half terms to come quicker so she doesn’t have to get up and do the school run. Her daughter is such an inconvenience for her and it’s plain to see.
It’s really 😔 sad!!
And there was NEVER someone coming into her house to sleep especially over Christmas 🎄
She’s so selfish

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
It really comes across so obvious that doing anything for her child is a pain in the arse! If you don’t want to make pack lunches…in the morning, prepare them the night before or simply pay for school meals 🤷🏽‍♀️
Aimee is the laziest mother I’ve ever come across. She’s wishing half terms to come quicker so she doesn’t have to get up and do the school run. Her daughter is such an inconvenience for her and it’s plain to see.
It’s really 😔 sad!!
And there was NEVER someone coming into her house to sleep especially over Christmas 🎄
She’s so selfish
I’m wishing summer holidays to start for us so I can turn the alarm off 😂 but we’ll still be up for 7-8am and making the most of a full day. Well maybe not Saturday as we’re feeling the need for a hibernation day.

I think h doesn’t have school dinners because Aimee wants to hide that she still needs her food cut up for her

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Jesus, poor Ralph's in for a belter of a weekend isn't he eh? ..Friday night spent with his weird little cousin and his unhinged pissed up Aunt😂😂 Anyone notice the look on her face when she asked "Has anyone SIN it"? with regards to this film she wants to watch tonight coz she's on her own YET AGAIN..Hi Aimee 🖐 you sad old f, making a point are you ...was that look aimed at us?? maybe a good idea to put your fing phone down, clean that filthy mouse infested hovel you live in and go and have a fing wash you sweaty tramp. "Content Creator" MY ARSE, this ain't a "JOB" sat in your dirty pyjamas sipping fing coffee, going round M&S and fing talking about make up brushes, GROW the do UP you clown, cancelling jobs here and there coz you think you can, you self obsessed entitled fing s!!!