Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Manny

Mar 8, 2024
I wonder if Remy boy even had x-rays! I kind of think that she made the whole thing up (based on the comment) just as an excuse not to go to London or as explanation why she is not going (in case she got uninvited).

If Remy actually had x-rays why didn’t she make a video with him in it, once they were home? 😏🤔 she did it when they were spayed/neutered, posted video with them coming off the sedation etc. Why hasn’t she showed remy boy when she came home with him? She never missed the opportunity for stupid video ! 🤣

Mar 19, 2024
bendy wendy’s backdoor
Jesus, poor Ralph's in for a belter of a weekend isn't he eh? ..Friday night spent with his weird little cousin and his unhinged pissed up Aunt😂😂 Anyone notice the look on her face when she asked "Has anyone SIN it"? with regards to this film she wants to watch tonight coz she's on her own YET AGAIN..Hi Aimee 🖐 you sad old f, making a point are you ...was that look aimed at us?? maybe a good idea to put your fing phone down, clean that filthy mouse infested hovel you live in and go and have a fing wash you sweaty tramp. "Content Creator" MY ARSE, this ain't a "JOB" sat in your dirty pyjamas sipping fing coffee, going round M&S and fing talking about make up brushes, GROW the do UP you clown, cancelling jobs here and there coz you think you can, you self obsessed entitled fing s!!!

As if that boy isn't suffering enough with that lopsided haircut from Bendy Wendy now he has to go spend time in that smelly house with his drunk aunt and brat cousin.

Mar 9, 2024
I’m wishing summer holidays to start for us so I can turn the alarm off 😂 but we’ll still be up for 7-8am and making the most of a full day. Well maybe not Saturday as we’re feeling the need for a hibernation day.

I think h doesn’t have school dinners because Aimee wants to hide that she still needs her food cut up for her
And dinner ladies won’t piss about like Olga either -placing everything where the kid demands it goes - gravy in an exact place etc and neither will they let her have the ridiculous combinations either. I bet the tantrums when she is told no are off the scale with that kid - and yes I do believe she has some special needs going on but because Olga won’t acknowledge it because she’s embarrassed, that embarrassment then transfers to H and results in meltdowns and tantrums ! It’s obvious she can cut her food up - you could see sippy cups in the filthy kitchen until last year! Prenager my arse! She sill sucks a frigging blanket !

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
Jesus, poor Ralph's in for a belter of a weekend isn't he eh? ..Friday night spent with his weird little cousin and his unhinged pissed up Aunt😂😂 Anyone notice the look on her face when she asked "Has anyone SIN it"? with regards to this film she wants to watch tonight coz she's on her own YET AGAIN..Hi Aimee 🖐 you sad old f, making a point are you ...was that look aimed at us?? maybe a good idea to put your fing phone down, clean that filthy mouse infested hovel you live in and go and have a fing wash you sweaty tramp. "Content Creator" MY ARSE, this ain't a "JOB" sat in your dirty pyjamas sipping fing coffee, going round M&S and fing talking about make up brushes, GROW the do UP you clown, cancelling jobs here and there coz you think you can, you self obsessed entitled fing s!!!
Are you forgetting she did reset Sunday after cleaning saturday 😂 love that for her

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Cats getting put under sedation doesn't go to London, mothers day without her child....fs off as quick she can cause "it's me job". You can make another appointment for the cat. You can replace precious times with your child.

And please stop about the cat sitter. It was quite clear on one of your holidays there is no such fing thing in your household

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
And dinner ladies won’t piss about like Olga either -placing everything where the kid demands it goes - gravy in an exact place etc and neither will they let her have the ridiculous combinations either. I bet the tantrums when she is told no are off the scale with that kid - and yes I do believe she has some special needs going on but because Olga won’t acknowledge it because she’s embarrassed, that embarrassment then transfers to H and results in meltdowns and tantrums ! It’s obvious she can cut her food up - you could see sippy cups in the filthy kitchen until last year! Prenager my arse! She sill sucks a frigging blanket !
The fact she is embarrassed of her evident additional needs is disgusting in itself. Then you've got her 'bestie' who makes it her entire personality 🙄🤣 Make it make sense. She's a terrible person and an even worse Mother. I hope she chokes on her £50 odd quid Indian takeaway that could feed the whole street. Like why on earth would you order takeaway just for yourself? Why not plan it for over the weekend with the 2kids? Oh yes sorry I forgot the absolute horror of H asking for more red chicken interrupting Mummy's filming 🤬 fing horrible greedy b 🤢🤡

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
I’m wishing summer holidays to start for us so I can turn the alarm off 😂 but we’ll still be up for 7-8am and making the most of a full day. Well maybe not Saturday as we’re feeling the need for a hibernation day.

I think h doesn’t have school dinners because Aimee wants to hide that she still needs her food cut up for her
Yeah… @Aimee5bellies i used to look forward to the kids summer holidays too, like you , I loved being around my children and enjoyed them. Did activities with them. Took them on days out & picnics etc…
BUT Aimee doesn’t do any of that!
She’s the opposite to us 🥰

And the comment about Harper not being able to cut her food up 😳🫣 isn’t it about time she can do these things….? She’s 10 in September and if I’m right… she’s still can’t even swim!!! 🤷🏽‍♀️
Aimee is a pathetic lazy mother as all she thinks about is talking into her phone and filming her boring days - what a sad f!
And wonders why she’s single! 🙄
I’m so glad I’m on this group as it’s the right place for me 🥰

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Yeah… @Aimee5bellies i used to look forward to the kids summer holidays too, like you , I loved being around my children and enjoyed them. Did activities with them. Took them on days out & picnics etc…
BUT Aimee doesn’t do any of that!
She’s the opposite to us 🥰

And the comment about Harper not being able to cut her food up 😳🫣 isn’t it about time she can do these things….? She’s 10 in September and if I’m right… she’s still can’t even swim!!! 🤷🏽‍♀️
Aimee is a pathetic lazy mother as all she thinks about is talking into her phone and filming her boring days - what a sad f!
And wonders why she’s single! 🙄
I’m so glad I’m on this group as it’s the right place for me 🥰
She should have been able to have done that years ago. It’s been heard on several videos about someone cutting her food. Wendy saying harper let your mum cut your bacon so you don’t ruin it?! This was only last year in York.

Yeah I love summer holidays & getting as much out of it as possible - needing to reset our people meter as we’re both socially drained. But a hibernation day will do that & then on with the fun ❤️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
She should have been able to have done that years ago. It’s been heard on several videos about someone cutting her food. Wendy saying harper let your mum cut your bacon so you don’t ruin it?! This was only last year in York.

Yeah I love summer holidays & getting as much out of it as possible - needing to reset our people meter as we’re both socially drained. But a hibernation day will do that & then on with the fun ❤️
Yeah that quote was the vid where I got my lovely profile pic from. When Mother of the year was far to busy shovelling her own food in and ignoring the child for a change 🐷

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Yeah that quote was the vid where I got my lovely profile pic from. When Mother of the year was far to busy shovelling her own food in and ignoring the child for a change 🐷
Mummy's reaction when Monkey needed bacon cutting up 🤬 Who piles the fork like that? 🤢🤢

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240711-170145_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20240711-170145_Photos.jpg
    283.3 KB · Views: 57