Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Just tried screenshotting her face when she's eating and tried to attach to here but can't do it !!!🙄🙄🙄🙄 FFS, I'm fing s at technology ...but her MOUTH ???? WTAF !!! Why does she eat like she's about to throw up????

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240725_191904_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240725_191904_TikTok.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 65
  • Screenshot_20240725_191859_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240725_191859_TikTok.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot_20240725_191851_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240725_191851_TikTok.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 62

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
£230 on Pandora rings
£55 on Abbott Lyon (not inc the ordered one)

She’s spent over £300 on rings but 2 weeks ago she was worried about putting the electric on & feeding the kid.. doesn’t matter now cos she won’t be anxious now she has these

She’s definitely touting for deals by ordering, buying & tagging the companies. She did the same with Tesco until they noticed her and look how that turned out.
£300 spent on rings on her fat sausage fingers and swollen hands....mmmmmmmm nnniiiccceeeee......she STILL looks as chavvy as do ...SKANK!!!

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
Do you think the bigger she gets the lower to the kitchen counter top she has to go? She's gonna end up with a hunched back. It looks absolutely ridiculous. The only reason why she doesn't film from the breakfast bar is because the sink is always so full of washing up.

Personally I think the reason she didn't go to london is because she wasn't gifted a hotel stay. Alot of the time these influences will mention they want to go somewhere and then a hotel will reach out and provide a room.

Ariel obviously walked on the Spanish cleaning cleaning products when the floor was wet and licked her paws. Shamey was obviously panicking.

And perhaps remi boy has been hopping over the now bare fence to the train tracks hence why she booked in for the xrays immediately.

Sorry I've been quiet trollies. Busy spending time with the kiddos I love the summer holidays.

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
A bit of a boring one? A BIT? You always post you putting pasta into a bowl and almost orgasming over it? You always say I get it with extra chilli and we must think you're mad? Aye crazy....🙄 and you always do a taste test of it. Also how would thr driver know someone ordered via her recommendation? Stop lying
I thought the same thing!! “He’ll probably see this”. do off!!

jfogz

Jul 17, 2024
midlands
Does anybody else wonder if she returns half the tat she shows? (Apart from the boozies obvs) I know she’s a spendaholic and there is skips full of stuff every year but i still wonder if after a haul some stuff is returned once she’s made the vid never to be seen again.
Same as sometimes she shows herself in a shop/food shop picking things up but i don’t believe she always actually purchases i think its just to have something she can make a video about.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She’s the biggest bullshitter I’ve ever come across. Just in her postings today she’s told about 10 lies. She needs a nappy over her mouth she talks that much s.

Also if I had hands like fat shovels I wouldn’t be holding them up to a camera. She’s an absolute fat munter and she makes me wanna boak.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Shameless can’t even put one good sentence together 🤣 podcast 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yeah, yup, you know, what it’s called?, this thing, gorgeous, tastes like pink, you know what I mean, it’s fine… 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Podcast 😅😂😂😂😂
I'd love for them to do a podcast 🤣 Hear me out. I work nights. My bedroom is directly behind a primary school. I have blackout blinds, sleep mask, ear plugs, lavender haze, white noise the whole shebang. Most times I have to rely on Wendy to get me off. Them two hags would be perfect 🥰😴🤣