Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
£230 on Pandora rings
£55 on Abbott Lyon (not inc the ordered one)

She’s spent over £300 on rings but 2 weeks ago she was worried about putting the electric on & feeding the kid.. doesn’t matter now cos she won’t be anxious now she has these

She’s definitely touting for deals by ordering, buying & tagging the companies. She did the same with Tesco until they noticed her and look how that turned out.
They look cheap and tacky..it's a jo from me!
You know those machines that kids want money for..and a plastic ball pops out with a toy...or ring inside

Mar 7, 2024
£230 on Pandora rings
£55 on Abbott Lyon (not inc the ordered one)

She’s spent over £300 on rings but 2 weeks ago she was worried about putting the electric on & feeding the kid.. doesn’t matter now cos she won’t be anxious now she has these

She’s definitely touting for deals by ordering, buying & tagging the companies. She did the same with Tesco until they noticed her and look how that turned out.
She might as well have said, my mate (vicious vavron) wears loads of rings so I'm doing the same. I'm copying as I don't have an original thought in my head! Got plenty of cash to splash though. I need more more more... until I find the next thing to waste money on

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
And also Aimee. Whilst on the subject. You aren't special, anyone can buy a wee ring from them and get their initials stamped on. Stop trying to make it sound like you are above people and only you can do these things. It isn't some custom design only you have.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240725_231938_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240725_231938_Samsung Internet.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 24

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Her nails and cuticles at the beginning of that video look fing rank....tatty as do, scruffy b. She absolutely disgusts me, she's a fing pig when she eats, it's like she's been starved and suddenly finds herself sat at a banquet table. 🐷🐷🐷🐷🐽🐽🐽🐽🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖
I can always tell when I read posts that it’s you, I feel exactly the same way. It’s just bizarre that a grown woman choses to earn a living this way. I would be feeling so emotional and ashamed if I were a member of her family. She just shows herself up every day. Idle, shopping addict and greedy. You’d think going in a supermarket nearly every day she would have some food to cook, but no, she buys take away food. Lazy and greedy to the core 🙄

Mar 8, 2024
What's everyone eltz having??? Not a fin take away that's for sure as I live in the real world!!! She grips my s on the best of days but today she has really wound me up 😂.
She is nothing more than a lying beggy Mitchell!
Just because you have decided all of a sudden you like rings it doesn't mean you have to wear them all at the same time. Just need a st Christopher sovereign ring to complete the look now shamey 👌🏻
Dear God..dont give her ideas 🤦‍♀️🤮

Mar 7, 2024
It was Iceland!! Big fat Jos at the event and they have same management!
If it was a more high end supermarket, she would have been there in a flash! Iceland is beneath her. She didn't want people saying she had been downgraded from Tesco to Iceland so made up the whole long legged remmie cat drama! Usually she would go to the opening of an envelope if it meant she got a free lipstick. Even if it meant paying for her own travel, accommodation, outfits etc.

Mar 8, 2024
Do you think the bigger she gets the lower to the kitchen counter top she has to go? She's gonna end up with a hunched back. It looks absolutely ridiculous. The only reason why she doesn't film from the breakfast bar is because the sink is always so full of washing up.

Personally I think the reason she didn't go to london is because she wasn't gifted a hotel stay. Alot of the time these influences will mention they want to go somewhere and then a hotel will reach out and provide a room.

Ariel obviously walked on the Spanish cleaning cleaning products when the floor was wet and licked her paws. Shamey was obviously panicking.

And perhaps remi boy has been hopping over the now bare fence to the train tracks hence why she booked in for the xrays immediately.

Sorry I've been quiet trollies. Busy spending time with the kiddos I love the summer holidays.
Stupid thick b. It's not gonna end well and I'm NOT here for it!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I can always tell when I read posts that it’s you, I feel exactly the same way. It’s just bizarre that a grown woman choses to earn a living this way. I would be feeling so emotional and ashamed if I were a member of her family. She just shows herself up every day. Idle, shopping addict and greedy. You’d think going in a supermarket nearly every day she would have some food to cook, but no, she buys take away food. Lazy and greedy to the core 🙄
I meant embarrassed not emotional but I would probably be crying with shame and embarrassment so I suppose I would be emotional 😂😂😂so cringe worthy aren’t they? I’d have to distance myself from them all 🥸