Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
Evening trolls! 🧌 just spent the best part of 2hrs catching up inbetween calls at work 😂 thank do it’s Friday! Just caught up on a weeks worth of cat piss smelling arseholes posts as well. I see nothings changed with her in week.. still spending daddy’s money on absolute se. Relatable single mamma my fat arse. Going to catch up on beefy vavrons thread too. Hope everyone’s well ❤️

Here we go…

Mar 8, 2024
I agree with most of the theory apart from I would put 'trolls' or people with opinions different to hers or people who speak the truth or people who don't buy her bullshit!
No, you’re definitely right. She doesn’t like to be wrong or in the wrong, or take any responsibility!! Which is her biggest down fall. It’s pathetic, she’s 40 and doesn’t take any accountability for anything. I feel like I should feel sorry for her but she doesn’t make it easy to do so. She too old to behave/act the way she does, she knows better.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
After writing this, it got me thinking… I think ammie sees herself as/relates to the girl Richard is currently with, same with his mates (Ethan) girlfriend Natalie. They are both sweet girls but are big kids too! However they pull it off and it comes across endearing. I honestly think ammie is a lost soul
She probably sees herself in the likes of Molly Mae and Kate Moss too she's that deluded 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I noticed on her little outing to pets at home etc that her teeth didn’t look as while as usual. Obviously hasn’t had the filter on.
And lovely to see that the fish spunk has worked wonders on her eye bags 🙄 still looks like an old fellas scrotum
I think you owe old guys scotums everywhere an apology. I've deffo seen more attractive sights on a geri ward 🤢🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Why do I feel like the caption isn't even a joke? Scruffy neglectful b. Because let's be honest she was sooo excited about feeding them buckets of sugar why would she care about their hygiene 😫 and where ya'edjjjjj 🌳🌳 fing horrible cow nobody cares how many 'drops' but someone needs to drop kick her over that fence. Those poor birds and probably nesting babies 😭🤬 t makes me RAGE!!! 🤬🤬

Attachments

• Snapchat-1674220828.jpg
    Snapchat-1674220828.jpg
    228.8 KB · Views: 59
  • Screenshot_20240726-203710_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240726-203710_Instagram.jpg
    234 KB · Views: 58
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Also though why did she say Daddy like that? Made my floo dry up 🤢😭 and as for people tagging her in that chocolate bar.. aye it was @RosieJo on here 🤣🤣 congrats babe you've won a warm can of Chepsi, half eaten Reversy Percys and a missing thumb nail 🍾🤣 and I wish everyone would do off with that chocolate being the M&S "version" the only same ingredient is fkin chocolate 😫🙄 Anyway no DUD?? Was I right on my takeaway guess? I'd quite like a Chepsi myself 🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She’s a big fat greedy waste of space. All that se in M&S on top of all that fluff se - no one needs all that sugar and rubbish, and to think when opening the fluff stuff she said ‘thankfully it’s come when I’ve got both kids’ - no no no kids do not need all that sugary crap!! The state of her daughter’s teeth already cos of her neglectful parenting 😡 she really angers me.

Dent was defo denting today wasn’t it 🤣🤣 and I wish she’d stop throwing her chubby grubby mitts about to show off her rings.

And nothing wrong with kids doing crafts, it’s great but one minute she’s a pre teen doing skin care and the next she’s painting craft stuff and going to farms.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I thought that too! As she is never blocked or deleted. She's in vav's comments too going in hard about M haircut and how they are the 2 most hated on TT! They probably share the account as both calculating and desperate as each other ! That was probably their long conversation was about last night 🙄🙄
They are calculating fs the pair of them and they need ‘trolls’ as it’s two thirds of their content. They defo make regular troll accounts. We see through them.

Mar 8, 2024
She has a really bad habit of touching food. The amount of times her manky nails touched each parts of the kids food was vile. She has tongs why not move the food around with the tongs. She reminded me of Paul breach at the end of her video when she said another the hummus. She’s one annoying t

This 😕🤢👏 literally she doesn't need to touch it, it's like most things with her and addiction! She is sooo gross 🤢

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She’s a big fat greedy waste of space. All that se in M&S on top of all that fluff se - no one needs all that sugar and rubbish, and to think when opening the fluff stuff she said ‘thankfully it’s come when I’ve got both kids’ - no no no kids do not need all that sugary crap!! The state of her daughter’s teeth already cos of her neglectful parenting 😡 she really angers me.

Dent was defo denting today wasn’t it 🤣🤣 and I wish she’d stop throwing her chubby grubby mitts about to show off her rings.

And nothing wrong with kids doing crafts, it’s great but one minute she’s a pre teen doing skin care and the next she’s painting craft stuff and going to farms.
I know, preteen who loves shopping in spaceNK and doing skin care, then she’s talking like a baby and doing crafts for a 6 year old. She just makes s up all the time. She oozes desperation