Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 20, 2024
uk
Hope everyone is doing well! It’s FRIDAYYYYY… anyone doing anything fun this weekend?
I’ve not really been on here much the last few days, been having a quick read every now and again but my eldest has been in hospital with appendicitis so it’s been physically and emotionally draining. But I’m back now to carry on the shenanigans! Let’s go girlsssss 💃🏼🕺🏻
P.S catpiss- you’re still a t. Blue tick or not!
Boxing tomorrowwwww! 🥊 for the ladies who’s watching. Who we routing for? I’m fury fan but I’m LIVID at his dad. Bullying bellend bastard !!
Apart from that, working a real job 🤣

D3sfuturewife

Apr 23, 2024
sunderland
Iv just seen a super interesting post from Em Fandango … apparently she has had three videos demonetized in the last week for being unoriginal content and if you have 5 videos demonetized in a month you get kicked out of the creator fund for a YEAR !! Isn’t that where aimless makes her money 🤔 I’m reporting all her repeat videos for unoriginal content cos it’s the same se over and over again so it’s hardly original … imagine she got kicked out of the creator fund and had to actually get a job to pay her bills …. Do with that info what you will 😎😎😎

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
Iv just seen a super interesting post from Em Fandango … apparently she has had three videos demonetized in the last week for being unoriginal content and if you have 5 videos demonetized in a month you get kicked out of the creator fund for a YEAR !! Isn’t that where aimless makes her money 🤔 I’m reporting all her repeat videos for unoriginal content cos it’s the same se over and over again so it’s hardly original … imagine she got kicked out of the creator fund and had to actually get a job to pay her bills …. Do with that info what you will 😎😎😎
I’d like to know who would actually employ her in a real job. I know I wouldn’t! Maybe daddy dearest or whoever he is. I reckon (like others I’m presuming) Greg the wallet gives her a wage without her doing any work,as a tax dodge or whatever it is

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Christ if your greatest achievement in life is getting a bastard blue ✔️on TikTok then lets be honest you are definitely NOT winning at life!

If any of my children wanted to celebrate getting verified on social media I would definitely know I have failed at parenting my children and pushing them to achieve greatness in life

D3sfuturewife

Apr 23, 2024
sunderland
I’d like to know who would actually employ her in a real job. I know I wouldn’t! Maybe daddy dearest or whoever he is. I reckon (like others I’m presuming) Greg the wallet gives her a wage without her doing any work,as a tax dodge or whatever it is
Either way he’s not going to pay her a wage large enough to accommodate her spending habits … she goes through money like it’s water

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
What a day for us all. We get sick emoji, she gets blue tick.
Are we all celebrating like Aimee over the weekend?
Would love to hear your ideas for our party. I’m thinking beef that’s pork as the main, and Yano lots of picky bits. Stuff that resembles sick. Throw me your ideas
🤢 🤢 🤢
I suggest everything that is H’s favourite. Should be enough to go around all of us

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Christ if your greatest achievement in life is getting a bastard blue ✔️on TikTok then lets be honest you are definitely NOT winning at life!

If any of my children wanted to celebrate getting verified on social media I would definitely know I have failed at parenting my children and pushing them to achieve greatness in life
Did you see her mum’s comment 🤣🤣 you’d think she’d cured cancer or something 🤣

Mar 7, 2024
What a day for us all. We get sick emoji, she gets blue tick.
Are we all celebrating like Aimee over the weekend?
Would love to hear your ideas for our party. I’m thinking beef that’s pork as the main, and Yano lots of picky bits. Stuff that resembles sick. Throw me your ideas
🤢 🤢 🤢
Chicken on the bone but cut off the bone. Cucumber and gravy. A pot of hummus. Chips, rice and garlic bread 🤢 #girldinner 🍾🥂