Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
It’s so odd. She touches it when it doesn’t need to be touched even after she’s moved the food. It’s like she has to touch it. It’s vile and her nails are disgusting as well 🤢🤢

I know it's so odd and 🤢🤢
Like I was watching it and thinking to myself ...right she has no need to touch that now and before I finished thinking it she's in there fingering (sorry everyone 🤣) it!!
Dread to think what's growing in those claws 🦞 🤢🤢🤢🙄

Mar 8, 2024
I know it's so odd and 🤢🤢
Like I was watching it and thinking to myself ...right she has no need to touch that now and before I finished thinking it she's in there fingering (sorry everyone 🤣) it!!
Dread to think what's growing in those claws 🦞 🤢🤢🤢🙄
I was watching thinking the same thing. She touches the food without even moving it it’s just a touch. And can only imagine the germs under them things she call nails 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

flotilla

Mar 12, 2024
UK
Why do I feel like the caption isn't even a joke? Scruffy neglectful b. Because let's be honest she was sooo excited about feeding them buckets of sugar why would she care about their hygiene 😫 and where ya'edjjjjj 🌳🌳 fing horrible cow nobody cares how many 'drops' but someone needs to drop kick her over that fence. Those poor birds and probably nesting babies 😭🤬 t makes me RAGE!!! 🤬🤬
Is half the patio different?

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Also though why did she say Daddy like that? Made my floo dry up 🤢😭 and as for people tagging her in that chocolate bar.. aye it was @RosieJo on here 🤣🤣 congrats babe you've won a warm can of Chepsi, half eaten Reversy Percys and a missing thumb nail 🍾🤣 and I wish everyone would do off with that chocolate being the M&S "version" the only same ingredient is fkin chocolate 😫🙄 Anyway no DUD?? Was I right on my takeaway guess? I'd quite like a Chepsi myself 🤣
Thankyou, thankyou! 💃I knew it was coming 🤣 she's so sad and predictable!