Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
New BEST EVER DRINK - although she’s NEVER mentioned it before 🤷🏽‍♀️ but now it’s commission paid on the soul greens , it’s OF COURSE the BEST EVER.
Classic BEGGAR
Those greens only ever come out for an ad! Never see her drink them unless it’s a build up to the ad or the ad. Think she’s done 4/5 videos of the greens but don’t know why they think she’s a great representative of the brand. That drink isn’t going to undo all the harm her diet and drinking has done

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
Not hypothetically, you are a t! Not hypothetically, you are not a CREATOR! AND DEFINITELY NOT A WIFE AND WILL NEVER BE ! SO YOU HAVE NO SAY WHAT YOU’d DO AS A WIFE!
Not hypothetically, wife knows! And agrees with her husband! YOU ARE NASTY PIECE OF CRAP AND NOT LIKEABLE! NOONE LIKES YOU, get used to it!
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqibh6nog65pm0cm63q0.mp4
Can you imagine if it was that lick arse cottage woman’s husband 🤣

Hypothetically I think you are lying and just starting drama
Okay Oinking Olga, we all know you read here so PROVE THIS HAPPENED, post the screenshots, but we all know you won’t because lying is so embedded in your horrendous personality. Your life is that sad & lonely that you have to lie about everything to try & get attention from somewhere, but lying does tend to run in your family, look at all the lies your duncle & monster in law told to financially abuse those poor old people.
Liar Liar deffo not size 12 knickers on fire. 🔥 🐽🐀

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
What the do is thus hypothetical video 😂😂😂😂
She can’t even get it right she has to keep explaining it cus it just sounds stupid. It makes no sense she’s getting confused with the s tale she’s clearly made up. So she’s basically saying some one was being horrible in the comments and she isn’t sure the wife knows. So she went all around the block instead of taking the short cut with this tale?! The way she bangs the brush makes me rage. Absolutely no need for the amount it make up she sticks on.
Also are her eyes weird? I’ve always thought it but didn’t know why.. they just look odd. Like they’re upside down. She’s one unfortunate looking fs and she’s got a horrible personality to go with her horrible face and sty behaviour
Upside down eyes🙃 👀 absolutely hilarious 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Jesus Aimee you have no balls at all do you 🤣🤣 OK so....that content creator has a right to an opinion as does every single other person but you block them because you can't control them. And his wife if it's a healthy relationship wouldn't control what he puts out there and allows him his opinions. Simples. He also has the balls to write it with his own account so who is it so I can follow him? You sound like a controlling t of a partner so I get why all the D's ran.

P.s edit to say....you have some fing cheek also to act like your huns are lovely and were attacked. Majority of them are assholes who bully everyone who has an honest opinion on you so let's not go there. And with this you are also trying to insight bullying on both him and his wife. Manipulative t.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Not hypothetically, you are a t! Not hypothetically, you are not a CREATOR! AND DEFINITELY NOT A WIFE AND WILL NEVER BE ! SO YOU HAVE NO SAY WHAT YOU’d DO AS A WIFE!
Not hypothetically, wife knows! And agrees with her husband! YOU ARE NASTY PIECE OF CRAP AND NOT LIKEABLE! NOONE LIKES YOU, get used to it!
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqibh6nog65pm0cm63q0.mp4
I couldn’t watch past the first minute because she’s so fing ugly and annoying. Her make up is appalling so I can’t even look at that. Maybe someone has just realised how awful and fake you are, I hope you do message the wife, “your husband is being nasty to me and yet you love me. Please tell him to stop”

do OFF

Mar 9, 2024
Hypothetically I think you are lying and just starting drama
So why not leave up the comments then? Oh maybe because it’s another lie - I don’t want to see a screenshot! I want to see the actual comments on her page with responses - she is a born liar this one - wonder how long she spent dreaming up this gem!