Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Hello team. I’ve been drawn out of retirement by today’s debauchery. I do hope you are all well and happy and…it’s fine (insert manic smile/laughing)

Firstly…it looks like Aimee has a new Doberhun named Paige. She’s literally ripping the face off every genuine comment on Discl-Aimee’s posts. Pipe down Paige. Unless you’ve got a blue tick or send tubs of sugar, you are on your own, looking like a pick me. Pick me Paige.

Secondly, if you’ve ‘hypothetically’ got the balls to post about someone on your platform of 650,000 followers, then ‘hypothetically’ you’ve got the balls to ‘hypothetically’ name them. If you haven’t, take the flack of leaving it open for inference. Why doesn’t this wastrel ever own her choices???????

Thirdly(and finally), she’s bloody gluttonous.

Love to all xx
How lovely to see you pop up I've missed the sweet band pic. Gets me every time 🤣🤣 Also though she' won't own a mistake when she didn't even own her M&S haul. Loads of people tagged her see, then drove her car, filled a trolley, used her bank card.. the whole shebang. Prick!! 🙄
Edit... SWEAT band 🥵🥵😂😂

Mar 13, 2024
UK
Wow just caught up..been doing my Saturday reset aka cleaning but I didn’t feel the need to film myself!
What an absolute tit she’s made of herself again! Why not just leave the hate comments on but reply saying it’s unacceptable, instead of that stupid hypothetical but not really nonsense.
Then the woe is me “apology”, then two videos with an obscene amount of food and then comments about how she doesn’t like the way she looks, well stop eating to excess then.
Poor R Charlie, working all week and then having that miserable b visiting tomorrow.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Oh and while I'm on a rant, the only reason Aimee ordered that ridiculous amount of food and then stuffed her fat hole with chocolate is cos she's so relieved Eden has posted a comment saying there there it's ok Aimee darling, its a huge sigh of relief for Aimee cos she's a big fat se hawk who's afraid of her own shadow and petrified of upsetting a well known creator in case it surfaces some nasty content that Aimee wants to keep hidden! And as a person who used to have issues with food, I've no doubt in my mind that Aimee is deffo throwing up after eating, I'd bet my life on it! Sorry if that triggers anyone, that is really not my intention but I truly believe that is what she's doing, and while I'm on one I also think Sevda piss flap eyeballs is honking up after eating too! :cautious::cautious:
So who is it? That woman comfort cottage something or other was constantly commenting nice things on her videos for a while and sucking up to her and vilevavron. Is it her husband?