Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
People are noticing I’m putting on weight 🤣 tell me you read here, without telling me 🤣
View attachment BFFC5647-B579-47F0-A12C-36FAD2795C8D.mp4
She’s compliment fishing as always 🙄

But doesn’t she realise that she’d be far more relatable if she owned her weight gain and size 16 figure. I for one wouldn’t mention her weight if she told the truth etc. But until that day happens she’s a fat meff 🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Imagine being so unbothered by ‘trolls’ that you spend your precious time lurking on ‘ hate pages’ to find out how many of them follow you, so you can spend your nights blocking people 😂 fing freak! BURNER ACCOUNTS AT THE READYYY 🤣
IMG_3267.jpeg
Apart from when sleeping she must have her phone in her hand every other minute of the day. Completely consumed by an app.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Defo been on the Kylie! Aimless I can speak for most here when I say no one gives a flying do what you weight. It's because you lie, use filters then we see you on live and you are literally double the size!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240728_002046_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240728_002046_TikTok.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 96
  • Screenshot_20240728_002108_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240728_002108_TikTok.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 92
  • Screenshot_20240728_002125_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240728_002125_TikTok.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 111

piper1020

Jun 21, 2024
Texas, USA
I'm tempted to ask this Paige Slater person for her address, so I can send her soap, wipes, and towels. She is so far up Aimee's ass right now, I doubt she'll ever be clean again.

Also, with all her focus on looks and weight, she is setting Harper up for all sorts of issues. She is teaching her that if you aren't thin and pretty, you don't have as much value.

No one cares how much she weighs or what she spends on takeaways, EXCEPT that she lies about her size and claims her haters are going to leave her hungry and homeless. Stop wasting your money on useless garbage (I'm sorry, no 40 year old needs 20 pairs of disney character jammies), and start planning for the future for you and your child. Your parents won't be around to rescue you forever, Aimee.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
So many questions

do we think she made up the whoe thing?

What did she think was going to happen?

Does she need the drama so much she did it all on purpose?

And the whole SJ thing was just the icing on the cake! She definitely messed with the wrong person there!

Wow, quite the Saturday in Aimless Tiktok world!
Of course she made it up! She has no problem in showing troll comments and messages but won’t reveal comments from a real account because there isn’t any.

She knows her “career” is slipping away from her & she needs drama to boost views/comments

I said this on TL earlier - She’s probably gonna start a whole new weight loss journey now and that’s why she’s been drip feeding the I hate how I look I need to lose weight. But being 39 it’s hard work losing weight & it requires much effort and hard work & I don’t think she’s got the mentality or dedication to do it. She’ll probably go get weight loss jabs or something quick and easy for her. I mean she took the easy option of fixing her face with the Botox & fish spunk instead of addressing her diet & lack of exercise.

I think it’s time for her to go find a job in the real world because TikTok world isn’t and has never been for her

shesaidwhat

May 19, 2024
England
So many questions

do we think she made up the whoe thing?

What did she think was going to happen?

Does she need the drama so much she did it all on purpose?

And the whole SJ thing was just the icing on the cake! She definitely messed with the wrong person there!

Wow, quite the Saturday in Aimless Tiktok world!
Didn't she basically copy someone else's tiktok? Noone on here or TL saw any of the comments which is weird, we all work different hours so someone would've seen it.

She knew people would speculate, she just didn't expect it to be about Eden & there's no way she could take on her fans!

She lives for the drama, especially when views and sales are down.

Fair play to SJ, she does deserve an apology. She won't get it Aimee only admits she's in the wrong if it's a bigger creator.

Mar 7, 2024
Imagine how much better she would feel if you got some fresh air each day, did some exercise and ate a bit better. Small changes would have a massive impact on her life and H! She has plenty of time and resources to lead a much healthier life. Aimee looks shocking recently and the dark circles under H's eyes too - she needs to make some improvements to their lifestyle quickly

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
So who is it? That woman comfort cottage something or other was constantly commenting nice things on her videos for a while and sucking up to her and vilevavron. Is it her husband?
Probably all made up Missy, i think if Eden and Lloyd hadn't been speculated on or come up in the search bar she would have ran with it and kept it going. She panicked once their names were mentioned cos she's a s house and knows Eden would call her out on it. I don't know much about Eden just that she has a weird gob and is supposed to be another grade A t, but as for Aimee saying if her husband was sending creators nasty messages she wouldn't be happy that is also a load of se! I can't think of anything more wholesome than sat in bed with my hubby at night putting the world to rights and giving some knob heads who deserve a good slagging off, a good slagging off!! If there had been comments in Aimee's chat that had 'triggered' her 1, we would have all known about it cos she would have made sure they stayed there for her Jeremy Kyle fans to jump up on and 2 she would have outed them, not breadcrumbed the 'hypothetical' situation that never happened, she seriously has got a screw loose. She's a danger to any man, woman or child. If I didn't despise her so much I'd actually feel sorry for her, but she's just a pathetic mess, getting worse by the day, her content is atrocious, no brand deals anymore, no lives, no showcases, she has nothing to offer. This is why she makes the s scenarios up that she does and that is the dangerous thing about the way her mind works without consequence of how it affects others. The quicker she's off TiKTok the better!! :mad::mad::mad: 🖕 🖕 🖕 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Probably all made up Missy, i think if Eden and Lloyd hadn't been speculated on or come up in the search bar she would have ran with it and kept it going. She panicked once their names were mentioned cos she's a s house and knows Eden would call her out on it. I don't know much about Eden just that she has a weird gob and is supposed to be another grade A t, but as for Aimee saying if her husband was sending creators nasty messages she wouldn't be happy that is also a load of se! I can't think of anything more wholesome than sat in bed with my hubby at night putting the world to rights and giving some knob heads who deserve a good slagging off, a good slagging off!! If there had been comments in Aimee's chat that had 'triggered' her 1, we would have all known about it cos she would have made sure they stayed there for her Jeremy Kyle fans to jump up on and 2 she would have outed them, not breadcrumbed the 'hypothetical' situation that never happened, she seriously has got a screw loose. She's a danger to any man, woman or child. If I didn't despise her so much I'd actually feel sorry for her, but she's just a pathetic mess, getting worse by the day, her content is atrocious, no brand deals anymore, no lives, no showcases, she has nothing to offer. This is why she makes the s scenarios up that she does and that is the dangerous thing about the way her mind works without consequence of how it affects others. The quicker she's off TiKTok the better!! :mad::mad::mad: 🖕 🖕 🖕 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Absolutely agree with everything you say

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Didn't she basically copy someone else's tiktok? Noone on here or TL saw any of the comments which is weird, we all work different hours so someone would've seen it.

She knew people would speculate, she just didn't expect it to be about Eden & there's no way she could take on her fans!

She lives for the drama, especially when views and sales are down.

Fair play to SJ, she does deserve an apology. She won't get it Aimee only admits she's in the wrong if it's a bigger creator.
That's exactly what I thought! One of us from here or TL would of saw the comments. As she said there was numerous. Such a filthy liar that girl.

Mar 8, 2024
Wow just caught up..been doing my Saturday reset aka cleaning but I didn’t feel the need to film myself!
What an absolute tit she’s made of herself again! Why not just leave the hate comments on but reply saying it’s unacceptable, instead of that stupid hypothetical but not really nonsense.
Then the woe is me “apology”, then two videos with an obscene amount of food and then comments about how she doesn’t like the way she looks, well stop eating to excess then.
Poor R Charlie, working all week and then having that miserable b visiting tomorrow.
What did she say in her apology video?