Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Kels love, the average person doesn't spend £500-£600 a month on take aways! I don't eat 4 take aways a month, let alone a week. Who needs enemies when you have "supporters" facilitating your se behaviour
She’s had EIGHT takeaways this month (ones she’s shown) five of those within NINE days!

That’s not an average person’s life, most people have this many takeaways in a year not a month. £254 spent so far, she’s literally spent more on takeaways than I’ve spent on food in total (and I’m a 1 parent 1child family like her) and her life is so different to mine it’s unreal.

Maybe if she spent £40 a month on a gym membership instead of a takeaway she wouldn’t hate how fat she’s got & she’d start feeling better physically & mentally

Attachments

• IMG_5922.jpeg
    IMG_5922.jpeg
    156.2 KB · Views: 50

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
She’s had EIGHT takeaways this month (ones she’s shown) five of those within NINE days!

That’s not an average person’s life, most people have this many takeaways in a year not a month. £254 spent so far, she’s literally spent more on takeaways than I’ve spent on food in total (and I’m a 1 parent 1child family like her) and her life is so different to mine it’s unreal.

Maybe if she spent £40 a month on a gym membership instead of a takeaway she wouldn’t hate how fat she’s got & she’d start feeling better physically & mentally
I just couldn't eat that much junk! I had a takeaway last night and mu body feels so sluggish today!

May 24, 2024
The World
I just couldn't eat that much junk! I had a takeaway last night and mu body feels so sluggish today!
I had Chinese last night, my first ‘off plan’ meal in about 15 weeks and I feel sluggish.
I couldn’t eat that se constantly 🤢
Her body will be used to it though, it’s not the norm for me so my body is like wtf were you up to last night.

Her neck/chin is hanging extremely low. The bloat/fat is real!

May 30, 2024
UK
Aimee isn’t ‘fat’ as in the obese Becky Bison size fat but she has piled on a significant amount of weight in the last year. Still insisting she’s a size 12 which is the weight she was 2 years ago when she has clearly gained weight is ridiculous, just like Vavs “I’m a MEEDJUM” Nobody would say anything if she just owned it. It’s the lies that annoy me. The use of filters doesn’t help when the studio lights reveal the real size, this just amplifies the weight gain because it’s a shock how she looks on her phone then you see the real Aimee on someone else’s.

Aimee you aren’t fat but you have gained weight. The lifestyle of the takeaways, excessive sugar and drinking is making you look old and bloated before your time. You look terrible. You aren’t the most attractive person to start with (hell Im no supermodel myself) but I am clean and tidy, well presented DAILY and I take pride in myself and my home and I’m not a t (most of the time). YOU are a horrible person inside and out which just makes you look ugly and you are a disgrace of a Mother. You are such an unlikeable person, and yes we only see snippets of your life but it’s more than enough to confirm what we all think of you. Hundreds of people are laughing at you on the internet. Why do you think so many people dislike you?

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
She’s compliment fishing as always 🙄

But doesn’t she realise that she’d be far more relatable if she owned her weight gain and size 16 figure. I for one wouldn’t mention her weight if she told the truth etc. But until that day happens she’s a fat meff 🤣
So she’s admitting she’s put on weight! Not the size 12 you keep insisting you are then are you? Just own your fing size & start being honest with not just yourself but to the people who hang on to your every word. It worries me the sort of people who agree with everything she does/says. Tiktok needs to get rid of filters altogether. We’ll not recognise a lot of these ‘creators’ if/when they do. Oh I’m making absolutely no sense this morning 😂

Apr 3, 2024
Wales
She might as well have made a tik tok singing nobody loves me, everybody hates me, I think I'll go and eat worms... Ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Her whole persona is a mess at the moment. Stuffing her face with takeaways, chocolate and fluff etc yet flogging that green se because it's full of goodness and it's yum.
Promoting skin care, eye cream and spf when she uses filters, has had botox and eye treatment.
She has about 3 different accents on the go depending on what mood she is in.
Pretends she is ditzy one minute but then articulates her lies very well the next.
She may well have 666k followers but I think 80% of them are there for the s show.

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
You just know that she would’ve been crying on the phone to bendy Wendy last night, being all woe is me, why are they saying so many hurty words to me 😭😭😭why mummy, why?!
She’s pathetic. She’s reaping what she has sown. Comes on TikTok acting big and hard, then when getting called out for it, tries to gaslight the Huns and expects sympathy and words of love and adoration. Love that it didn’t end up being as she wanted 😂😂 take accountability for your actions babes and sort your life out!