Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mine & Gavins musings for today, see we don’t really think oinking Olga is that bothered about it’s weight gain or it would stop eating enough for a family of 4 every day, see the cynic in us both is saying that the weight bullshit is for sympathy, gets the comments in from the delulu sycophants which lines it’s greedy fleecing pockets, also to take some heat off another monumental feck up that it created for itself yesterday. We also both feel that some sort of miracle weight loss supplement is about to be punted to fleece more of the not very bright sycophants out of their money.
See I couldn’t give a flying rats arse what size it is, just stop lying about it, stop cat fishing people with the filters. Those poor blokes, they see the filtered version of it & then they stick around because it can’t keep its knickers on & it chucks money at them & then they see it for what it truly is & when they do a runner they get harassed & their names dragged through the mud. The thing is with oinking Olga is it’s just not a good person inside or out & the more it keeps squealing that it is, the best girlfriend, best friend, best daughter & best mother it just shows what a true horror of a person it is.
Anyways beautiful non puffy nipped trowels have a fantastic Sunday whatever you are doing. 🐽🐀🔥🌵❤️

Mar 7, 2024
You just know that she would’ve been crying on the phone to bendy Wendy last night, being all woe is me, why are they saying so many hurty words to me 😭😭😭why mummy, why?!
She’s pathetic. She’s reaping what she has sown. Comes on TikTok acting big and hard, then when getting called out for it, tries to gaslight the Huns and expects sympathy and words of love and adoration. Love that it didn’t end up being as she wanted 😂😂 take accountability for your actions babes and sort your life out!
Can you imagine the car journey to Charlie's today. Aimee whaling and sulking. Gash flash with the hump as TT & CC have guilt tripped her into going to see her least favorite daughter. R just being glad to be heading home away from his pissed up auntie and bratty cousin 🤔

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
At this point, if I was her I’d be calling it a day on social media now. She’s not relatable, always causing drama for herself, promotes unhealthy living and eating, advertising crap for commission that she uses once and never to be seen again, disliked by many, has to gaslight her huns in order to get sympathy, affecting her mental health… all for what? None of that is worth the money she gets paid or free gifts she receives, I don’t care how much it is. Can she honestly say that she is living a good life and enjoys the ‘work’ she does and the ‘job’ she has? Does she get fulfilment from it? She isn’t showing harper a healthy lifestyle. She isn’t showing her what a hard days work is and how working hard is what helps pay for treats and holidays etc. she isn’t giving harper inspiration to do well in school and work hard.
She is such a mess and the fact she has so many people calling her out on her s still doesn’t make her realise. She is self sabotaging herself and only has herself to blame. She needs to wake the hell up and her family need to stop pandering to her

Mar 9, 2024
Of course she made it up! She has no problem in showing troll comments and messages but won’t reveal comments from a real account because there isn’t any.

She knows her “career” is slipping away from her & she needs drama to boost views/comments

I said this on TL earlier - She’s probably gonna start a whole new weight loss journey now and that’s why she’s been drip feeding the I hate how I look I need to lose weight. But being 39 it’s hard work losing weight & it requires much effort and hard work & I don’t think she’s got the mentality or dedication to do it. She’ll probably go get weight loss jabs or something quick and easy for her. I mean she took the easy option of fixing her face with the Botox & fish spunk instead of addressing her diet & lack of exercise.

I think it’s time for her to go find a job in the real world because TikTok world isn’t and has never been for her
I predict with my mystic powers that in the not too distant future a miracle weight loss potion will be available for purchase on a piggy woman’s tick tock shop - I see £££££ falling from the sky as she doncuments her incredible weight loss journey- a true miracle ladies -Buy buy buy! No exercise will be needed and yes I see piggy woman continuing her love affair with the deep battered sausage while the lbs simply melt away!! …….wait the fog is clearing and my vision is lifting 😱😱😱😱beware of the piggy woman who speaks the lies of the devil! A charlatan is disguise stands before you - take heed and do not engage for I see the truth ….. OZEMPIC!!!!!!!
She’s a lying fat t and far too lazy and gluttonous to even try to eat healthily - she can’t do any form of exercise that will make her her unable to be on her phone deleting comments can she! - her new gaunt 7 stone 2 era is approaching whitest she is swearing on her daughters life it’s all down to the miracle Brussels sprout and crushed earwig arsehole powder available in her showcase!
FAKE FANNY!

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
At this point, if I was her I’d be calling it a day on social media now. She’s not relatable, always causing drama for herself, promotes unhealthy living and eating, advertising crap for commission that she uses once and never to be seen again, disliked by many, has to gaslight her huns in order to get sympathy, affecting her mental health… all for what? None of that is worth the money she gets paid or free gifts she receives, I don’t care how much it is. Can she honestly say that she is living a good life and enjoys the ‘work’ she does and the ‘job’ she has? Does she get fulfilment from it? She isn’t showing harper a healthy lifestyle. She isn’t showing her what a hard days work is and how working hard is what helps pay for treats and holidays etc. she isn’t giving harper inspiration to do well in school and work hard.
She is such a mess and the fact she has so many people calling her out on her s still doesn’t make her realise. She is self sabotaging herself and only has herself to blame. She needs to wake the hell up and her family need to stop pandering to her
She’s far too lazy to reinvent herself, she’s spiralled so far down, she needs to get off the app, sort her head out, get a real job where you interact with people. And stop being a t.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I had Chinese last night, my first ‘off plan’ meal in about 15 weeks and I feel sluggish.
I couldn’t eat that se constantly 🤢
Her body will be used to it though, it’s not the norm for me so my body is like wtf were you up to last night.

Her neck/chin is hanging extremely low. The bloat/fat is real!
In her latest video she’s saying “leave me alone I’m not hurting anyone” well I strongly disagree, all the food she eats whether it’s home cooked or take out is disgusting. It’s high fat, salt and calorie. People watching that might feel it’s ok to live that way. It’s not, you’re a health hazard

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
She’s not hurting anyone? She’s posting cryptic videos which then send the huns off to hound innocent people? She’s a vile bully but not a direct bully because the huns do it for her.

Back in October she posted she’d be careful what she posted, nearly a year later and she still hasn’t took that on board. She still hasn’t take accountability for the SJ issue or yesterday. But now she’s back with false promises of “wholesome homely content” which will never happen because she isn’t wholesome or homely. She’s a slovenly, gluttonous, toxic high functioning alcoholic & is nowhere near relatable to any hard working person or parent. She acts like a student who’s pissing their student grant away one week & eating like their grants about to run out.

Attachments

• IMG_5923.png
    IMG_5923.png
    427.6 KB · Views: 17
  • v0f044gc0000ckhcokjc77u775hne600.mp4
    36.4 MB
  • v0f044gc0000cqj0sqvog65mamcfpdf0.mp4
    23.5 MB
Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqj0sqvog65mamcfpdf0.mp4
I think people like her because she’s so gross and lazy that it makes them feel better about themselves
How boring. Eating shopping hauls and cats.
All for tiktok that is her life.
No hobbies no friends, no social gatherings, no interests outside tiktok.
do I’d feel sorry for her if I didn’t think she was a dirty sstick.

May 24, 2024
The World
In her latest video she’s saying “leave me alone I’m not hurting anyone” well I strongly disagree, all the food she eats whether it’s home cooked or take out is disgusting. It’s high fat, salt and calorie. People watching that might feel it’s ok to live that way. It’s not, you’re a health hazard
She’s hurting herself for a start, she’s hurting her daughter because she’s too unfit and heavy to play and run around with kid.
She’ll be hurting the NHS/GP office when she has to call on them because she’s got high cholesterol, high blood pressure, trouble sleeping, sweating, infections in skin folds in she keeps eating the way she is. Back and joint pains, depression/low moods.

The only person she’s absolutely NOT hurting is the owner of the franchises she buys this se from.