Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 19, 2024
bendy wendy’s backdoor

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Same old rinse and repeat. fed up massively yesterday and let people see her true self, now this morning acting all wholesome and innocent. How do people buy this se??? Claiming she only wants to put out that kind of content. All she does is rant about trolls, drinks, stuffs her face and does 214 grocery shops a week.

Can't wait to see the 3 witches fight over the camera later, with big old moon coupon wanting to be centre of attention.

Manny

Mar 8, 2024
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqj0sqvog65mamcfpdf0.mp4
I think people like her because she’s so gross and lazy that it makes them feel better about themselves
Your content is not funny ! It’s fing boring! What’s funny in DUDs, constant takeaways and shopping hauls?! 🤬🤣
Sev, as horrific as she is, at least has clean house, some friends and looks clean !
You are one lazy, smelly, sweaty, greasy moron!! And a fing liar !!! 🤬

Ps. AD for under eye patches in the making

I couldn’t even watch the whole of that video. Her content has nothing to do with being a Mother??? What mothering does she actually do?

Also what Batman character do we think she is? Unfortunately the Joker is already taken. I think it should be BatPiss
Batpiss. That made me lollolol. 🤣🤣🤣💀

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I couldn’t even watch the whole of that video. Her content has nothing to do with being a Mother??? What mothering does she actually do?

Also what Batman character do we think she is? Unfortunately the Joker is already taken. I think it should be BatPiss
She is 100% the penguin 😂

Attachments

• IMG_5927.jpeg
    IMG_5927.jpeg
    436.4 KB · Views: 8
Mar 9, 2024
Your content is not funny ! It’s fing boring! What’s funny in DUDs, constant takeaways and shopping hauls?! 🤬🤣
Sev, as horrific as she is, at least has clean house, some friends and looks clean !
You are one lazy, smelly, sweaty, greasy moron!! And a fing liar !!! 🤬

Ps. AD for under eye patches in the making
What’s even with the eye patched? She has the best eye cream AND the fish spunk going on ! My Morphy Richard’s steam iron would struggle with those bloody wrinkles tho … oh that could be a new hack for her! 🤣

Mar 13, 2024
UK
do off you witch!
Everything that has happened is all your own doing. Tesco dropped you because of your own lies, nobody else’s.
Yesterday’s s show stemmed from that stupid hypothetical post, that you posted.

Maybe I’m too old but in my head if you share your whole life for the world to see you have to expect criticism. Aimless shares her home, her food (well some of it), what she buys, what she wears and for a while her child. People are going to make comments you don’t like but surely before she decided to make this her job she knew this would happen.
I for one didn’t mind her at first but the constant lies, filtering and clap backs stared to irritate me and now my dislike is completely irrational 🙈. I think in her world there’s a very small minority of people dislike her.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
This woman is clearly suffering with her mental health. She looks dead behind the eyes.
Her skin is like leather (esp the chest) and all these aesthetics have literally been wasted as they haven’t do anything.

She seriously needs to turn her life around or she’s heading for one big breakdown when TT ends for her or she’s gonna have some health issue from all the alcohol & takeaways she’s consuming daily

Attachments

• IMG_5929.jpeg
    IMG_5929.jpeg
    137.4 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_5930.jpeg
    IMG_5930.jpeg
    101.3 KB · Views: 17

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
This woman is clearly suffering with her mental health. She looks dead behind the eyes.
Her skin is like leather (esp the chest) and all these aesthetics have literally been wasted as they haven’t do anything.

She seriously needs to turn her life around or she’s heading for one big breakdown when TT ends for her or she’s gonna have some health issue from all the alcohol & takeaways she’s consuming daily
I'm here for her breakdown to be completely honest. If she wasn't such a greedy unlikeable t I'd feel sorry for her but I wish nothing but sty things for her coz that's exactly what she deserves. I've commented on SJs video AND de-influencers video and both comments have been taken down ..I've appealed but "content can't be restored" and yet Aimee can post disordered eating/drinking videos. Tiktok sort ya s out!!!

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I'm here for her breakdown to be completely honest. If she wasn't such a greedy unlikeable t I'd feel sorry for her but I wish nothing but sty things for her coz that's exactly what she deserves. I've commented on SJs video AND de-influencers video and both comments have been taken down ..I've appealed but "content can't be restored" and yet Aimee can post disordered eating/drinking videos. Tiktok sort ya s out!!!
I think we’re all here for it. She’s bought it on herself - and all those enablers can deal with the fallout. I’ve had comments down for calling out sty behaviour and they weren’t even that bad. Seems TT protects these “big creators” as they’re earning them money whereas decent folk with a small following get reprimanded