Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Me and my daughter just gave each other the same wtf look. I don’t watch anyones content and think oh thank goodness I feel so much calmer and happier now!!!
I watch Aimees content and think thank do my life is better than hers, my HOUSE is cleaner than hers ( in fact...who's ISNT lets be honest) my DIET is better than hers, I'm not a pisshead and my mental health is good unlike hers ...Aimee, your life is in the fing GUTTER and no bloke will go near your rancid STD infested minge with a bargepole love..I'm good 👍

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqj0sqvog65mamcfpdf0.mp4
I think people like her because she’s so gross and lazy that it makes them feel better about themselves
I WATCH her for that very reason but I fing HATE her. I feel better about myself after seeing her and her dirty house with all her se mismatched furniture. Her chavvy Khia the label sty trackies, her milk maid sundresses, her lack of friends, her lonely life, her piggy eating habits, her pissed up fed up life in general. She flogs so many beauty products yet she looks like s all the time, wrinkly grey tired skin, eye bags, even botox doesn't do her any favours poor b 😂😂🤣😂😂

Manny

Mar 8, 2024
This woman is clearly suffering with her mental health. She looks dead behind the eyes.
Her skin is like leather (esp the chest) and all these aesthetics have literally been wasted as they haven’t do anything.

She seriously needs to turn her life around or she’s heading for one big breakdown when TT ends for her or she’s gonna have some health issue from all the alcohol & takeaways she’s consuming daily
She must be suffering with some mental illness, surely … And she is probably blind as do if she thinks she looks good and her skin is glowing 🤮🤢
She looks like a sweaty mess in this video! Her skin looks greasy (not glowing!) and leather like at the same time! She doesn’t look healthy and clean at all! Still, she’s videoing herself like this thinking she looks good 🤢🤢🤢
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqj2fo7og65k04gjt0kg.mp4

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
She must be suffering with some mental illness, surely … And she is probably blind as do if she thinks she looks good and her skin is glowing 🤮🤢
She looks like a sweaty mess in this video! Her skin looks greasy (not glowing!) and leather like at the same time! She doesn’t look healthy and clean at all! Still, she’s videoing herself like this thinking she looks good 🤢🤢🤢
In her seventeen times TOO SMALL vest top showing all her fat rolls and layers of blubber and bulge. She's gunna die alone stinking of cat piss from her 47 cats and dirt and filth in her rat infested hovel.

Mar 9, 2024
do off you witch!
Everything that has happened is all your own doing. Tesco dropped you because of your own lies, nobody else’s.
Yesterday’s s show stemmed from that stupid hypothetical post, that you posted.

Maybe I’m too old but in my head if you share your whole life for the world to see you have to expect criticism. Aimless shares her home, her food (well some of it), what she buys, what she wears and for a while her child. People are going to make comments you don’t like but surely before she decided to make this her job she knew this would happen.
I for one didn’t mind her at first but the constant lies, filtering and clap backs stared to irritate me and now my dislike is completely irrational 🙈. I think in her world there’s a very small minority of people dislike her.
Exactly the same here mate !

JustLooking

Mar 9, 2024
The meaning of all the buzzwords they spit out has been diluted. Bully, troll, hate etc, none of that takes place. She's jealous that I am creative, inventive, humourous, observational, irreverent and that she and Sevda etc could never match my content. Out of all of them only I am truly what you would call a content creator.
You’re a genius! Love your videos 😂

Mar 9, 2024
Even I can diagnose her issue - it’s called shallow Hal syndrome with underlying crossbred Oinky pigitus - she also has lyingbastarditus which is hereditary- her prognosis isn’t good I’m afraid - terminal in all cases - the Oinky Pigitus will undoubtably see her either explode or float off to the moon like an hot air balloon - that’s if the Lyingbastarditus doesn’t get to her first - this usually ends with her tongue expanding at an alarming rate - dragging along the floor and trying her in knots before strangling the ugly f!