Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
WHAT THE HELL IS THAT MAKE UP ?!! 😅🤣🤣🤣🤣 SHE JUST OUTDID HERSELF ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤡 🤡🤡🤡 IMG_8267.jpeg
It baffles me that she gets sperm injected into her face but can't fin go get her brows done properly. Pays to get those rotten nails done but still the brows be all over the place. You would think she would pick up some tricks with makeup from others but nope. Still out here multicoloured, not blended and looking greasy. It's not the one Aimee! Seen Charlie's been doing her brows like her to. It's ridiculous looking ladies. Just go either get them shaped properly and tinted or pay for microblading

So the other day it was bragging it had made it, when real normal people can actually see what a shower of se its life really is. It says it gets comfort from Sev the beg, I think that’s because they are of the same ilk, liars, scammers & horrors. I think that the people that actually need to heal are the people that have actually had the real contact with Oinking Olga in it’s delusional world & the person that is going to need the most healing is it’s poor unfortunate child, the child is going to have some serious issues because of her narcissistic, lying, scamming selfish mother. 🙄
Anyways, just had me hair did, first time since before the bubby boy came into the world, done by my friend who decided I needed a bit of pampering because it’s been a pretty rough few weeks, that’s what making it in life is about, having real friends & family that love you, don’t ponce off you, let you know if you are being a t or are in the wrong, not what oinking Olga has, those are enablers.
Much luvs from me & Gavin & me new hairdo. 🌵❤️

Mar 8, 2024
I reckon someone once said to her she looks good when she winks. Like when some women fawn over a fella when he winks. They were lying Aimee, you just give people second hand embarrassment
She deffo does it cus it’s commented on here 😂😂 she thinks she’s funny doing it. But she deffo thinks she looks sexy doing it. It turns my stomach

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
The meaning of all the buzzwords they spit out has been diluted. Bully, troll, hate etc, none of that takes place. She's jealous that I am creative, inventive, humourous, observational, irreverent and that she and Sevda etc could never match my content. Out of all of them only I am truly what you would call a content creator.
You absolutely are!!!! Bloody love all your videos 😂😂😂😂