Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Just reminded me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I got a lovely screenshot just for you last night. Was actually pissing myself to myself 🤣🤣 Was going to crop and zoom right in but I feel like the reflection just adds to the s show 🤣🤣🤣 @Missy Put it as your pic 🤣🤣🤣
Oh my god I’ve never seen this before 😂😂😂😂😂😂 she’s got seriously seriously shocking taste. I’m using this photo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💩💩💩💩💩

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
What’s the bets she demolished all 3 bags off camera?

Also why was she wearing a fleece jacket it’s bloody boiling….
Of course she did, no one gets obese overnight. She could stop this over eating now and make changes. She’s too lazy to make the effort so this will just continue and by next year she will be seriously overweight and put her health at risk.
All so she can get views and likes.
She’s a greedy, selfish b and puts TT above all else.

Mar 8, 2024
Wendy’s very patronising about Charlie’s house saying it’s looking stunning and the flowers no? Or am I just hearing it wrong.
Also no need for Aimee’s beak and her beaky nose poking in the video about the fountain. She looks awful in that video. Her face is very manly when she’s without filters. Her attitude is disguising as well. She really thinks she is better than Charlie. She has to be jealous of her being slim and a good mum. She keeps her house clean too. Not Charlie’s biggest fan but she’s a whole lot better than Aimee.

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
What’s the bets she demolished all 3 bags off camera?

Also why was she wearing a fleece jacket it’s bloody boiling….
I was thinking that! That fleece jacket is the pits!!! And im
Almost sure she has another rainbow 🌈 coloured one too. Both are se!
She has no style whatsoever in her appearance and her home is a sshow. She’s absolutely clueless in every direction.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Wendy’s very patronising about Charlie’s house saying it’s looking stunning and the flowers no? Or am I just hearing it wrong.
Also no need for Aimee’s beak and her beaky nose poking in the video about the fountain. She looks awful in that video. Her face is very manly when she’s without filters. Her attitude is disguising as well. She really thinks she is better than Charlie. She has to be jealous of her being slim and a good mum. She keeps her house clean too. Not Charlie’s biggest fan but she’s a whole lot better than Aimee.
She just sounds so false. She had to say all that because it’s been said here how much she favours Olga the shot putter

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I was thinking that! That fleece jacket is the pits!!! And im
Almost sure she has another rainbow 🌈 coloured one too. Both are se!
She has no style whatsoever in her appearance and her home is a sshow. She’s absolutely clueless in every direction.
Yes she’s got her Joseph fleece. Both by UGG and both fing ugly. She chooses the most horrendous garish tacky clothes