Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
Just couldn’t fing help herself could she?

Make a video with writing… yet again made it about you! Scummy fing lowlife
“Get home and lock your door” from medad! Another video of her me me me. Was never a chance of Harper not being ok, she’d never be in any dance class.

………

My sympathies are with everyone affected today & their families 💔

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Yes you are, without making a video with fake tears and it being the aimless show.
Yes I was blocked

I never comment but she’s enraged me and I had to say something.

And as I said on TL if this hadn’t have been local she wouldn’t have been none the wiser because she doesn’t do current affairs.

She’s jumped on this because she can manipulate it to be about her and she has at the first opportunity. She’s scum and I hope this is another nail in the TikTok coffin

Attachments

• IMG_5971.jpeg
    IMG_5971.jpeg
    163.4 KB · Views: 122

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Absolutely fing DISGUSTING to make it all about HER AS fING USUAL. AIMEE, YOU SICKEN ME TO THE CORE, THE FAKE SHAKY VOICE THE FAKE TEARS THE HAND OVER THE MOUTH AT THE END, GET fED, ANYTHING FOR CONTENT
I feel a “we’ve gone for a KFC tea tonight Harper’s choice. After the stress of seeing all the police cars today” coming

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Yes I was blocked

I never comment but she’s enraged me and I had to say something.

And as I said on TL if this hadn’t have been local she wouldn’t have been none the wiser because she doesn’t do current affairs.

She’s jumped on this because she can manipulate it to be about her and she has at the first opportunity. She’s scum and I hope this is another nail in the TikTok coffin
I am overly tempted to put my 2 pence worth in as well, and I have never commented on her stuff.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I couldn’t even watch the whole video. She could just have made a statement saying, thanks for your concern we are fine. I won’t be posting for a day or two out of respect. Closed comments, end of!

What’s your bet she’ll be bounding about like Mr Blobby later today dishing up heated food and unpacking shopping!
I can’t watch past 30 seconds, she comes across as so fake.

Mar 8, 2024
I couldn’t even watch the whole video. She could just have made a statement saying, thanks for your concern we are fine. I won’t be posting for a day or two out of respect. Closed comments, end of!

What’s your bet she’ll be bounding about like Mr Blobby later today dishing up heated food and unpacking shopping!
That’s exactly what she will do

Mar 19, 2024
bendy wendy’s backdoor

It’s been such a stressful day she won’t be able to cook