Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
What an absolute disgusting vile family you really all are! You have no morals or sense or compassion between any of you!!
the fact you’ll be PAID for these videos just makes it even more disgusting!
They’re children and families whose lives have changed forever and you are all cashing it on it and turning into content!
Aimee you was SAFE shopping in yet another supermarket because your ego is bruised by Tesco!

- I am currently taking a break but felt the need the post something today! Idiotic woman! And her even more disgusting mother!

Mar 9, 2024
What in the 6 man tent is going on here
🤣🤣🤣🤣 the cycle shirts tho! Just admit its for the chub rub!! What 40 year old woman wears a dress that’s too short to be able to do what you need to do in? Horses for courses love! 🤣 I love a summer dress but you wouldn’t catch me in Morrisons trying to get the beans off the shelf flashing my knickers! She looks bloody horrific/ I’ve actually got an irrational fear about corned beef pink legs - they look proper mucky to me and you just know without looking her heals will be cracked n flakey!

Shame on you, you clapped old w, the apple don’t fall far from the tree where you & that catpissy, vile, evil fugly tramp you call a daughter are concerned, cashing in on a truly horrific event, posting your fake tearful sad tiktoks. Both of you should be ASHAMED but you won’t be because both of you are disgusting ponces, anything to get that coin in, even exploiting other people’s grief. Disgusting pair of dirty vile rats that you both are!!! 😡🐀🖕

Mar 9, 2024
Hahaha sorry to anyone 🤣 You need a strong stomach to be a nurse and do have to close your ears a lot 🤣 But there was one reference to cottage cheese years ago and I've never eaten it since 🤢 Used to love it 🤣🤣
Well you had my bloke with his head in the sink! Had to ask if he had ever had a cheesy encounter - I swear to god you make me howl - your phrases just kill me woman!

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Had to laugh when she said H is going to the live with her and she called it work, she wouldn’t know what work is!! And if it was work and could be taken seriously you wouldn’t be taking your kid along.

Hate the two sizes small dress, she’s too manly for it. Like her shoes though.
I like both shoes and frock which pains me. She just has no idea how to wear anything. Wrong shape for her and deffo wrong size! Also don't remember her Barca haul having Birkenstocks. See she only shows the stuff she 'thinks' is relatable 🙄 Pic is what she thinks she looks like vs what she looks like 🤣🤣

AllNipsNoTits

Jul 8, 2024
London
What an absolute disgusting vile family you really all are! You have no morals or sense or compassion between any of you!!
They’re children and families whose lives have changed forever and you are all cashing it on it and turning into content!
Aimee you was SAFE shopping in yet another supermarket because your ego is bruised by Tesco!

- I am currently taking a break but felt the need the post something today! Idiotic woman! And her even more disgusting mother!
Hope you’re ok sweets x

Mar 9, 2024

Oh mate - yes she’s vile but I’m so happy to see you are ok! I was getting really worried xx

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I hope anyone here who lives in Southport or has family there are all OK ❤️

I don't think there was reason to believe they weren't OK as it happened as a mother child place correct me if I'm wrong? She's made it about herself. Of course address it and send love but don't sit there talking about everyone checking you were OK and sirens and you driving that road most days. I'm sorry I can be pretty desensitised as I've lived and grown up in a place where there's still bombings and sectarian attacks and stuff happen and it's normal life to us here. We literally get told theres a bomb down the town and we go up the town. So maybe her reaction is normal? I don't know. But to me it isn't about her it's about those poor children and their families! I hope everyone's OK ❤️

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
She must be suffering with some mental illness, surely … And she is probably blind as do if she thinks she looks good and her skin is glowing 🤮🤢
She looks like a sweaty mess in this video! Her skin looks greasy (not glowing!) and leather like at the same time! She doesn’t look healthy and clean at all! Still, she’s videoing herself like this thinking she looks good 🤢🤢🤢
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqj2fo7og65k04gjt0kg.mp4
She looks so grubby ! She needs a good old fashioned Dettol bath
I can can smell her through my screen 🤢

Mar 9, 2024
So someone who’s hair you cut picks the up the phone to tell their hairdresser that a family member has been caught in a serious incident where kids have died and they are covered in blood - seriously your first thought is oooh must tell the mobile hairdresser??? And not a tear in that vid! Worse actress than Olga ! Don’t believe a bloody word of any of it!