Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
What an absolute disgusting vile family you really all are! You have no morals or sense or compassion between any of you!!
the fact you’ll be PAID for these videos just makes it even more disgusting!
They’re children and families whose lives have changed forever and you are all cashing it on it and turning into content!
Aimee you was SAFE shopping in yet another supermarket because your ego is bruised by Tesco!

- I am currently taking a break but felt the need the post something today! Idiotic woman! And her even more disgusting mother!
Hello Lurker come back soon and enjoy the break 🌸💕🌸💕🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Mar 9, 2024
Aww bless you! Thank you! I need to start being an airport and announcing my departure sometimes 😂
Yes you better bloody had! Nearly sent my fella on his donkey with 2 Sherpas and a detailed map to hunt you down! I knew you was struggling so don’t worry us like that - just say IM OFF FOR A BIT. You can’t go missing mid shift lady! 🤣

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
I hope anyone here who lives in Southport or has family there are all OK ❤️

I don't think there was reason to believe they weren't OK as it happened as a mother child place correct me if I'm wrong? She's made it about herself. Of course address it and send love but don't sit there talking about everyone checking you were OK and sirens and you driving that road most days. I'm sorry I can be pretty desensitised as I've lived and grown up in a place where there's still bombings and sectarian attacks and stuff happen and it's normal life to us here. We literally get told theres a bomb down the town and we go up the town. So maybe her reaction is normal? I don't know. But to me it isn't about her it's about those poor children and their families! I hope everyone's OK ❤️
I totally get you

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
Aimee...we know you read here and Tattle. You and Wendy the washed up slapper are fING DESPICABLE!! How DARE you post videos about such a horrific tragic attack and make it all about YOU. No one gives a FLYING do how (fake) upset you are. There's no fing way you or Harper could be involved as Harper never does ANYTHING.
Families lives have been irrevocably damaged, and yet there you are, CASHING IN ON IT! Donate the proceeds of your videos to the families, although you'd be sure to tell every f so you could get your pathetic huns to rim your fing fat arse.
You absolutely DISGUST ME, YOU SELF-CENTERED, CALCULATING, VILE, TWISTED, LOW-LIFE PAIR OF fS!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Is she seriously reading on here when something so tragic has happened in her town? And after acting like she gives a s. How can we find out if she's on the creators fund cause there's no way she's been buying followers or trying to up her engagement for nothing. She definitely benefits. And Wendy's there cause they just wanted to be together. Sure hun! Play favourites.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I like both shoes and frock which pains me. She just has no idea how to wear anything. Wrong shape for her and deffo wrong size! Also don't remember her Barca haul having Birkenstocks. See she only shows the stuff she 'thinks' is relatable 🙄 Pic is what she thinks she looks like vs what she looks like 🤣🤣
Didn't even attach the bloody pic 🙈

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240729-174803_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240729-174803_Gallery.jpg
    481.7 KB · Views: 78

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
She don't take steptoe and son out the door anyway! You know she will use this to further her anxiety claim and do even less with that child than she already does!
There you go Aimless! A reason why you don’t have to take your daughter ANYWHERE THIS ENTIRE SUMMER - not that you needed an excuse as she goes no where anyway 🤷🏽‍♀️ you sad sack of s

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I haven't caught up properly I've supposed to have been sleeping but builders and heat 🙄 I am absolutely enraged! 🤬😭 I would say I can't believe it of them both but I can. I can't even watch or read but I certainly won't be making any vids about me me me being highly triggered and horrified. Sending so much love to them kiddies and all their loved ones 💔🙏🏼 Hope you're all OK I'm off to work now 😒❤️