Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
No one has asked her to post about the vigil at all, I mean who would. And offering out her platform like she’s Mother Theresa. Just do off with the fake grief and ‘my community’ bullshit as it’s making you look like pond life.

She’s an odious, vulgar, repulsive, disrespectful, fake, disgusting t of a person. Not one redeemable trait.

Mar 9, 2024
2 of our nieces and my sister in law were caught up in the Manchester bombing and I can say first hand the absolute horror and fear is something I would rather die than have to feel ever again. All were ok physically thank god but from the second you realise until you actually get to wrap your arms around them I swear your heart stops and your blood actually runs cold in your veins. I feel absolutely sick thinking of all those poor souls - I don’t want to deter from what’s happening in any way but the consequences of this abomination will be so far reaching and I wish to god we could take away the pain for these poor babies and their families ❤️❤️❤️

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I saw another little one has passed away. What is the world coming to. I'm watching my kids run around laughing while having a water fight, totally oblivious to how cruel this world is. My heart breaks for the family. All while aimless is loving the likes and attention. I honestly can't bear her anymore. One of the most hateful females i have ever come across

Mar 9, 2024
I saw another little one has passed away. What is the world coming to. I'm watching my kids run around laughing while having a water fight, totally oblivious to how cruel this world is. My heart breaks for the family. All while aimless is loving the likes and attention. I honestly can't bear her anymore. One of the most hateful females i have ever come across
Absolutely- this vile family even used their grandmothers funeral for a photo opportunity so what can you expect!

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Just when we thought she couldn't get worse. There she is, speaking for the whole community that she is not a part of because nobody likes her and she does nothing for the community except swan around flashing her cash and fishy fanny.

Shameless ITS NOT ABOUT YOU, YOU ABSOLUTE DICKHEAD!

I loathe her. She's pissed me off no end this time.

Until you've been faced with such horror and stress and being so scared you have no right to pipe up also making money from it! I've been faced with a child wielding a knife at me in my job. It's fing terrifying but luckily I have an amazing team around me and we disarmed this young person within a minute.

Pray that you never ever have to be in that situation. Pray that your child is never in that situation. Would you jump to action and protect those all around you? I doubt it. You'd run.

This whole thing has me sick to my stomach. I could cry again 🤬🤬🤬

Im off to go cuddle my grandchild for a few hours. Much love bridge dwellers ❤️💔
Been there to in work and by my ex. She hasn't got a clue! I hope you're OK, she has no idea nor does she care if she triggers people but if someone triggers her then there's hell (from tiny tears) to pay!