Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I’m sorry but this whole acting helpful and sharing go fund me links isn’t sitting right with me at all.
She isn’t genuine at all and her posts are just coming across all wrong.
What the do is she doing with her under eyes. It looks awful.
The way she is carrying on in that video is just so fake
She’s that upset and needing to support harper she went and got fish spunk injection done cos it’s cheered harper right up… that woman never had any intentions of going to GMC, She’s full of false hope & empty promises

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
She’s that upset and needing to support harper she went and got fish spunk injection done cos it’s cheered harper right up… that woman never had any intentions of going to GMC, She’s full of false hope & empty promises
Why don’t people see this!! She was probably not going to go anyway to gmc, she’d SJ ready probably had fish spunk appointment. I fing hate her so much.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Hey guys so I had no intention of going to GMC as clearly I had an aesthetics appointment pre booked, but I will pretend that it's because harper is struggling after innocent children being murdered. Please praise me as much as you can as I am the local hero and being contacted left right and centre to help as I'm a big deal don't ya know!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240730_144340_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240730_144340_TikTok.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 41
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Good God. Been wakened ages thought I'd have a scroll and drop back off. Not fing likely I'm raging 😫 I honestly cannot who the do does this t think she is? She's gone too far this time and I'm glad I'm not local because firstly I'm actually heartbroken for the actual community and 2 because I'd take her fing head off 🤬 A little boy passed from H school not long ago for once she read the room! The room = CC & TL and knew she'd best not mention but now.. WOW! Just wow!! And announcing you got flowers? Equivalent of recording handing a homeless person a pasty t behavior! What do you want you sket? Got you a Blue Peter badge, launched in the canal feel free to fetch you dog! 🤬😫

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Good God. Been wakened ages thought I'd have a scroll and drop back off. Not fing likely I'm raging 😫 I honestly cannot who the do does this t think she is? She's gone too far this time and I'm glad I'm not local because firstly I'm actually heartbroken for the actual community and 2 because I'd take her fing head off 🤬 A little boy passed from H school not long ago for once she read the room! The room = CC & TL and knew she'd best not mention but now.. WOW! Just wow!! And announcing you got flowers? Equivalent of recording handing a homeless person a pasty t behavior! What do you want you sket? Got you a Blue Peter badge, launched in the canal feel free to fetch you dog! 🤬😫
Ikr for some reason this has absolutely woken a rage for the skanky t that I never knew I had.

Mar 8, 2024
Was guna say it looks like she’s been to get that treatment done again. Is she not going to the live then?

May 24, 2024
The World
Can't believe what I just watched. They really are just gross
I felt uncomfortable.
You can sympathise with those affected but you can do that internally and privately.
This daily posting when there is an update is a cry for attention and to insert herself in to something that is nothing to do with her.
It’s so tasteless.
If she didn’t post and anyone asked why she hasn’t discussed it then the answer is because she’s being respectful not to insert herself in a matter that is not her experience, nor to receive misplaced sympathy.

I hate that they are doing this.