Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
And the 3rd gorgeous Angel who got her wings 💔 God love you 🕊 Utterly devastating. How we wound up in a world of kids killing kids is gut wrenching 😭

Anyone in here who has mentioned triggers 🫂🫂 I feel you in the pit of my stomach 🤢 Knowing that pain and fear I wouldn't wish on anyone and I cannot fathom a child going through it 😭 I'm praying for the others to pull through for the love of God ❤️🙏🏼

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
Just need to say how much you are appreciated- without our amazing NHS staff we would all be off to hell in a handcart so thank you ❤️
I work in a school but thank you for the love 🥰

Its awful that staff live with that bit of fear at work but I do absolutely love my job. Wouldn't want to do anything else. It breaks my heart when people hurt children 😥

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I felt uncomfortable.
You can sympathise with those affected but you can do that internally and privately.
This daily posting when there is an update is a cry for attention and to insert herself in to something that is nothing to do with her.
It’s so tasteless.
If she didn’t post and anyone asked why she hasn’t discussed it then the answer is because she’s being respectful not to insert herself in a matter that is not her experience, nor to receive misplaced sympathy.

I hate that they are doing this.
My look on things like this is, if you are genuinely hurt and suffering like this, you don't really mention it as its to raw and causes you more upset. My best friend took his own life last Wednesday evening. I didn't mention it on social media, I only shared a stament from his daughter. I was far to hurt and upset to even type anything out and far far to upset to read peoples comments expressing their condolences. You don't want to have to keep being reminded.

She is nothing but a complete narcissist. The wanting attention off such a tragedy is beyond me. If it had genuinely effect me I would of been to heartbroken to even speak.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I felt uncomfortable.
You can sympathise with those affected but you can do that internally and privately.
This daily posting when there is an update is a cry for attention and to insert herself in to something that is nothing to do with her.
It’s so tasteless.
If she didn’t post and anyone asked why she hasn’t discussed it then the answer is because she’s being respectful not to insert herself in a matter that is not her experience, nor to receive misplaced sympathy.

I hate that they are doing this.
Absolutely disgusting from the pair of them

May 24, 2024
The World
My look on things like this is, if you are genuinely hurt and suffering like this, you don't really mention it as its to raw and causes you more upset. My best friend took his own life last Wednesday evening. I didn't mention it on social media, I only shared a stament from his daughter. I was far to hurt and upset to even type anything out and far far to upset to read peoples comments expressing their condolences. You don't want to have to keep being reminded.

She is nothing but a complete narcissist. The wanting attention off such a tragedy is beyond me. If it had genuinely effect me I would have been to heartbroken to even speak.
So sorry about your friend 💔 such a harsh and permanent way to find peace 🤍

I’m genuinely lost for words at that post, it’s about her, harper and Aimee more than it is about those affected.
The pretend sadness they get in to before they press record then a few second in the warm to their usual tempo. Urgh

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
So sorry about your friend 💔 such a harsh and permanent way to find peace 🤍

I’m genuinely lost for words at that post, it’s about her, harper and Aimee more than it is about those affected.
The pretend sadness they get in to before they press record then a few second in the warm to their usual tempo. Urgh
Thanks angel. We are still I'm disbelief. And I wasn't comparing my grief to that incident. Just that wjen people are genuinely effected we try and come to terms with it privately. Not make videos every 5 mins for sympathy.

I have never been able to stand her, but this has filled me with rage. They are acting disgusting

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York

She is nothing but a complete narcissist. The wanting attention off such a tragedy is beyond me. If it had genuinely effect me I would have been to heartbroken to even speak.
Sorry about your friend. That’s so sad 😞

Im aghast at the way her and her mother are filming themselves. Obviously everyone is upset and horrified about the awful tragedy yesterday. There is just no need to do what they are doing. She’s sunk to an all time low this time. I hope vilevav doesn’t suggest they go fundraising because she’s got previous

Mar 8, 2024
It’s on 120 one of the last pages someone managed to catch it live
I just watched a video of the live but I didn’t see her reading out anything. Maybe I missed it. Saw screen shots of people saying she’s gone the garden centre instead. She best not fing film anything or take pictures of the area when she’s taking the flowers

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Sorry about your friend. That’s so sad 😞

Im aghast at the way her and her mother are filming themselves. Obviously everyone is upset and horrified about the awful tragedy yesterday. There is just no need to do what they are doing. She’s sunk to an all time low this time. I hope vilevav doesn’t suggest they go fundraising because she’s got previous
They are making a mockery of it now to be honest. If I was one of the families I would be fuming

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I just watched a video of the live but I didn’t see her reading out anything. Maybe I missed it. Saw screen shots of people saying she’s gone the garden centre instead. She best not fing film anything or take pictures of the area when she’s taking the flowers
She said we have no special guest now; shall I do a double up or something like that. After ages of telling people she was coming on. It’s really poor and GMC need to dump her especially when she’s been to have her eyes done & she clearly doesn’t think much of their products