Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Apr 3, 2024
Wales
It actually came up on my fyp and it’s made me mega early 🙄😂
But latest video
View attachment export_1722364445043.mov
FYI Aimless it's families not familys. No doubt she will say that H wrote the card, which is even worse. She does not need to try and process all that's gone on. It's hard enough for adults and as much as she thinks she is a preenager, her vocab tells me she is more on a par with a 5 year old.

What grips my s more is I honestly think this will boost her profile. Sickens me as I'm sure it will with everyone else here and on TL as we know all this is for show and far from genuine.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
WISH SHE’D JUST do OFF.

If she’s acting like this now over someone else’s loss, I’d hate to see her when she finally loses one of her parents.

I CANT take anymore I’m blocking her, she’s no good for my BP or sanity
Oh god just stop Aimee.
You can lay flowers privately without photographic evidence.
She is relentless in her quest for comments and likes. 🤬🤬🤬🤬

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
FYI Aimless it's families not familys. No doubt she will say that H wrote the card, which is even worse. She does not need to try and process all that's gone on. It's hard enough for adults and as much as she thinks she is a preenager, her vocab tells me she is more on a par with a 5 year old.

What grips my s more is I honestly think this will boost her profile. Sickens me as I'm sure it will with everyone else here and on TL as we know all this is for show and far from genuine.
I thought the same surely you’d want to shield your child from this, whereas she’s taking her where the tragic incident happened (or nearby), getting her to write cards for the flowers, I’d personally want to protect my child from stuff like this not use them as a pawn to boost my tiktok profile, my likes, my views etc. which is what Aimee is doing!
I hope I’ve worded that correctly it’s not often I’m lost for words but I really am right now ❤️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I thought the same surely you’d want to shield your child from this, whereas she’s taking her where the tragic incident happened (or nearby), getting her to write cards for the flowers, I’d personally want to protect my child from stuff like this not use them as a pawn to boost my tiktok profile, my likes, my views etc. which is what Aimee is doing!
I hope I’ve worded that correctly it’s not often I’m lost for words but I really am right now ❤️
Same here. Absolutely gobsmacked 😶

Mar 9, 2024
The lady decided she was not a happy bunny on behalf of her brother - I work in probation - she flew out of nowhere like s off a shovel and sank her teeth in where she landed - narrowly missing my lady garden - I’ve had some near misses in my time but being attacked by one of snow whites followers is a first for me ! She then proceeded to kick box a PCs legs like a demon from hell 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
The lady decided she was not a happy bunny on behalf of her brother - I work in probation - she flew out of nowhere like s off a shovel and sank her teeth in where she landed - narrowly missing my lady garden - I’ve had some near misses in my time but being attacked by one of snow whites followers is a first for me ! She then proceeded to kick box a PCs legs like a demon from hell 🤣
Kin hell she sounds like a little lunatic

Natty88

Mar 9, 2024

It quite clearly H writing…

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Well this mite be disrespectful but I’ve gotta share my day - just got back from hospital as today whilst at work I’ve been bitten on the thigh by ….. a midget ( real life person) oh the joys !
Oh my gosh. I'm sorry 🤣🤣🤣
I just thought though was it not one of our lovely tin-womans munchkins? Like yayyy found a 'troll' and I'm going in 🤣🤣🤣