Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Attention seeking w. That is all
That is fing horrific!!! 🤬🤬
1 - ANOTHER post! Standing there taking pics you horrible rat 🐀
2 - Have so much DI to waste on s and your belly yet come up with them pathetic garage flowers. Got your Mum some the other week lovely ones 3x them. I know it's not about cost but everything is to the Witch so do it. Just to rub Charlie's nose in it too.
3 - Just stay in your kitchen and dish up diabetes stop feeding off others grief when you couldn't give a do. Dumb t 🤬
4 - Concentrate on your kid that ain't the writing of an almost 10YO never mind a 'pre-teen'
5 - Get on your fing broom and fing do the do off you horrible, disrespectful, calculated witch! I am disgusted! 🤬

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
@allaboardthebirkeybike youve been name dropped in fat fannys TikTok by Dani haemorrhoid.. apparently your comment ( do knows where) made her sick to her skin ( I think she means stomach..) but she’s defo a special kind of dickhead. IMG_3281.jpeg
Dani is another one of jiggys alter egos 😂
Smile and wave 👋
You must spend so much time reading here and TL that’s commitment, more commitment than any of the Ds gave to your queen 😂

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
@allaboardthebirkeybike youve been name dropped in fat fannys TikTok by Dani haemorrhoid.. apparently your comment ( do knows where) made her sick to her skin ( I think she means stomach..) but she’s defo a special kind of dickhead. IMG_3281.jpeg
You know you've made it when... jokes 🤣🤣🤣 Oh hi Dani what's your name on here? Won't let me tag you weirdly 👀🤣 The irony calling ME vile with your head so far up her ring you can see the Krispy Kremes is hilarious 😂🙄 You're giving a chocolate teapot kinda girly you absolute MELT 😴😴

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
This kind of s gets on my fing tits and needs to fing stop!! Some of our loved ones are frontline emergency services called to this s. 😫 It makes me so angry I could cry!! What that ONE pussyole t did is vile. But all this will do is likely add to innocent loss of life so basically on par with fs who target children. fing morons!!! 🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
Utter carnage in Southport right now . Let's see what she says about that ?
It will be traumatised, in fear for its life, because it’s the only important thing that lives in Southport. The old slapper mother would have to go round to mop it’s tears & stick ice pops up it’s humongous not size 12 arse to calm it down & daddy the wallet with have hired a elite team of ex SAS to protect it round the clock because it’s just sooooooo precious. 🙄🐀