Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I’m not sure where the photo is from, it was posted and they didn’t say
Oh maybe it’s a photo taken in the wild. I understand people want to pay their respects but to me it all seems just like she wants to be in the limelight, especially when you consider her past behaviours. She’s mentally unwell, she could have been and kept quiet, instead she has to show she bought flowers and it’s just odd to feel the need to show everyone “look how kind and generous I am” she makes me sick.
Her mum is equally as bad so it’s no surprise they are both trying hard to use this to their advantage.
Disgusting

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
And FYI aimless I would never ever want to hinder people donating to such a tragic cause. But you are the worst person to try and front it and have only gripped onto it for attention. You have made numerous videos about it, but it isn't really about it, it's all about you! People commenting how sorry they are and you are replying thanks? Why? You are the effected. Most normal people would reply "it's really the families who are suffering who need these lovely comments". You are like the dirty sponge I keep at the back of the sink soaking up everything you can.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
That is fing horrific!!! 🤬🤬
1 - ANOTHER post! Standing there taking pics you horrible rat 🐀
2 - Have so much DI to waste on s and your belly yet come up with them pathetic garage flowers. Got your Mum some the other week lovely ones 3x them. I know it's not about cost but everything is to the Witch so do it. Just to rub Charlie's nose in it too.
3 - Just stay in your kitchen and dish up diabetes stop feeding off others grief when you couldn't give a do. Dumb t 🤬
4 - Concentrate on your kid that ain't the writing of an almost 10YO never mind a 'pre-teen'
5 - Get on your fing broom and fing do the do off you horrible, disrespectful, calculated witch! I am disgusted! 🤬
Yes it looks as if she is revelling in this. It always happens when there is a tradegy like this. It’s a weird phenomenon, it’s no surprise she is behaving this way.
If she was so upset she would never have thought “oh I know I’ll cancel my “work” today and have some under eye treatments” she’s full of bollox 🤬

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Did Harold do know the kids involved...do off you lying t....nor did ya mother know "someone involved" just do OFF with ya sick twisted lies
My daughter just came in from work, she is only 16, I have the news on and she said "aw I donated to that earlier today cause I got paid" then walked off for a shower. Didn't put a social media post up about it, didn't make a tiktok, didn't even tell me. Aimless that's what us genuine people usually do.
You've raised a fing star there ⭐️ no drama.....no posts....no social media fuss......bloody amazing xxxx

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Cashing in on other people's misfortune sick t
Disgusting isn’t she. Will be take aways now the rest of the week because she’s too upset to use the microwave. Honestly those poor girls and their friends and families yet she’s the one most upset about it, it’s a competition between her and her mother.
do off the pair of you

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Yes it looks as if she is revelling in this. It always happens when there is a tradegy like this. It’s a weird phenomenon, it’s no surprise she is behaving this way.
If she was so upset she would never have thought “oh I know I’ll cancel my “work” today and have some under eye treatments” she’s full of bollox 🤬
Her eyes look fing se..as they did 3 weeks ago when she last had em done ..lying piece of s

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Did Harold do know the kids involved...do off you lying t....nor did ya mother know "someone involved" just do OFF with ya sick twisted lies

You've raised a fing star there ⭐️ no drama.....no posts....no social media fuss......bloody amazing xxxx
Honestly she's a lovely kid. I doubt had it been on the news she would of even said. Then you get these grown adults literally begging to be rimmed for sharing a post. They make me ill!!

HarperTwist

Jul 12, 2024
Liverpool
Picture her . Downturned gob sipping on Kylie.. thinking up her next sad set up . She's gonna live off this for months . Did she do as like know any of em . It's that thing where people got to find a connection to the victims in the slightest way. Sick twisted t. Revelling in it . Thinks she's Mother Theresa speaking on behalf of her community. The only fs that know her are the Uber eats drivers and skip man . She couldn't sink any lower .