Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

BigBird

Mar 26, 2024
Sefton
Went to the vigil earlier and it truly was Southport community coming together in support for the children and families of yesterday's atrocities. We now have riots happening, police van on fire and mindless idiots chucking bricks, bins etc at police. Bear in mind, these police officers and emergency services could be the ones that first responded yesterday and faced the horrific scenes and are now being targeted. It's horrific, my 17yr old is in bits and scared!
As if the affected families need this on top of what they're going through 😰
So Aimee....its YOUR community remember? Take the rough with the smooth....b
Sorry, just so angry, needed to rant

MMArshal

Jun 3, 2024
Limerick
Went to the vigil earlier and it truly was Southport community coming together in support for the children and families of yesterday's atrocities. We now have riots happening, police van on fire and mindless idiots chucking bricks, bins etc at police. Bear in mind, these police officers and emergency services could be the ones that first responded yesterday and faced the horrific scenes and are now being targeted. It's horrific, my 17yr old is in bits and scared!
As if the affected families need this on top of what they're going through 😰
So Aimee....its YOUR community remember? Take the rough with the smooth....b
Sorry, just so angry, needed to rant
It s absolutely heartbreaking what happened yesterday 💖 we had something similar here n Ireland a few months back and the riots followed it was awful they took over Dublin hope ye are all ok💖
Now this might sound bad but she s acting like a right cow the way she has been going on it's all looking for attention with her disgusts me maybe I'm wrong but I don't think I am

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
It s absolutely heartbreaking what happened yesterday 💖 we had something similar here n Ireland a few months back and the riots followed it was awful they took over Dublin hope ye are all ok💖
Now this might sound bad but she s acting like a right cow the way she has been going on it's all looking for attention with her disgusts me maybe I'm wrong but I don't think I am
She’s a narcissistic thick idiot

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Did Harold do know the kids involved...do off you lying t....nor did yaá mother know "someone involved" just do OFF with ya sick twisted lies

You've raised a fing star there ⭐️ no drama.....no posts....no social media fuss......bloody amazing xxxx
Couldn't agree more. So many gorgeous Mothers on here raising wonderful children/adults 💖

Makes me so sad for Harper she has no chance with them 2 and her Dad clearly gives less than a s. Don't get me wrong Ralph is a lovely boy but he's not poisoned by the irresponsible 'adults' is he. Shame for her it really is 😠

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Couldn't agree more. So many gorgeous Mothers on here raising wonderful children/adults 💖

Makes me so sad for Harper she has no chance with them 2 and her Dad clearly gives less than a s. Don't get me wrong Ralph is a lovely boy but he's not poisoned by the irresponsible 'adults' is he. Shame for her it really is 😠
I have always tried my best to bring my children up best way i can. Always taught them kindness but have boundaries, always taught them to be humble as we are all closer to being in the gutter than being a millionaire.

Poor Harold is just another aimless. Spoilt. Never told no. Lives in a bubble. No social skills. It's very sad

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
The lady decided she was not a happy bunny on behalf of her brother - I work in probation - she flew out of nowhere like s off a shovel and sank her teeth in where she landed - narrowly missing my lady garden - I’ve had some near misses in my time but being attacked by one of snow whites followers is a first for me ! She then proceeded to kick box a PCs legs like a demon from hell 🤣
Omg! You have made me laugh tonight 😂

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Aimee marked herself safe from having a shower and washing her hair

team usa sport GIF by Twitter

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
FFS !!
Don't worry yourselves Huns her door is locked ! As opposed to leaving it open for her stalker to just waltz in 🙄🙄
Honestly, is she going to announce she's safe every time she walks through her door 🙄
Jesus wept she just is not reading the room is she and continues with these posts and comments. Everyone knows she’s in on an evening sat festering in her hovel, phone in one hand and a Kylie in the other so there ain’t no need to check 🙄

Also Steph the lard arse t can get knotted with her fake sickly comments. Have a day off 🤢

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I have always tried my best to bring my children up best way i can. Always taught them kindness but have boundaries, always taught them to be humble as we are all closer to being in the gutter than being a millionaire.

Poor Harold is just another aimless. Spoilt. Never told no. Lives in a bubble. No social skills. It's very sad
Awh I love that outlook. Just a crying shame some people always land on their feet isn't it rather than in the gutter where they keep their morals 🙄

May 30, 2024
UK
My husband was watching the events on the BBC news this evening and shouted at me to come and watch to confirm if one of the women being interviewed was Aimee. He’s heard her TT videos enough to recognise her voice. I have to say she sounded like her but it wasn’t. The b didn’t get herself and Harper centre stage to appear on TV though I’m sure she and Gash flash tried to get the attention of the cameraman.