Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Jesus wept she just is not reading the room is she and continues with these posts and comments. Everyone knows she’s in on an evening sat festering in her hovel, phone in one hand and a Kylie in the other so there ain’t no need to check 🙄

Also Steph the lard arse t can get knotted with her fake sickly comments. Have a day off 🤢
I know I actually thought she couldn't get any worse but there she is 😡

Vav obviously saw her views and increased engagement and thought she wants a slice of that 😡
They are so vile! I can't believe how much I actually hate the pair of them, along with the other old s twit hat 😡

May 18, 2024
UK
FFS !!
Don't worry yourselves Huns her door is locked ! As opposed to leaving it open for her stalker to just waltz in 🙄🙄
Honestly, is she going to announce she's safe every time she walks through her door 🙄
This woman is an absolute knob…ITS NOT ABOUT YOU!!!
Children have passed away, parents have lost their child & all you can do is share photos of the flowers you are taking? Share go fund me that officials have asked you - I wouldn’t trust you with my child’s money box let alone thousands of pounds.
Since when have you been Southports official spokesperson - half the town can’t fekkin stand ya!
Have some respect & stop riding on the wave of grief for content - shut up! Stop posting! Lowest of the low.

May 24, 2024
The World
I doooo! I’ve had to incorporate a salad in the evening as I was feeling so fatigued and run down just on the shakes, I’ve lost 12.3kg! And blood sugars are always between 4-6 ❤️❤️
How have you got on? X
No doubt you’d be feeling sluggish babe, low energy on just shakes. I know your health depended on it but still salute you cause that must have been so hard.
12.3kg wow!! I wouldn’t mind losing that 🤣
Next week is my final week, thank goddddddd. I had a wee bit time off as I got flu and gastro bug so I was hanging but set to move on to the final phase then see how life goes 😌😌 I’m not sure if it’s been a quick 12 weeks or a slow 12 weeks 😬 xx

May 24, 2024
The World
FFS !!
Don't worry yourselves Huns her door is locked ! As opposed to leaving it open for her stalker to just waltz in 🙄🙄
Honestly, is she going to announce she's safe every time she walks through her door 🙄
Even further creating fear and worry for her followers by inserting herself again ‘can see the helicopter’ 🚁🙄

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Bet big trunchbull was flinging people out the way like the big Russian shot putter she is, rugby tackling innocent by standers so she could get an interview at the vigil last night

"Well um yeah I'm this has really devastated me you know, I haven't had a take away or a kylie in two days ya know" with ymca Wendy in the back ground shouting "our aimee is just so kind and gorgeous isn't she huns. This vigil is gorgeous."

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
People jumping on a sty comment left on Charlie’s post all cos she’s not posted anything like her skanky mother n sis
I have far more respect for charlie. Not making money like them to vile skanks! I wonder what she has instore today? The riots? That she was asked to run as mayor of the town? That Stammer said he will stand down as he thinks aimless is just so kind and gorgeous and would run a gorgeous Kylie fulled parliament? Options are endless!

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I have far more respect for charlie. Not making money like them to vile skanks! I wonder what she has instore today? The riots? That she was asked to run as mayor of the town? That Stammer said he will stand down as he thinks aimless is just so kind and gorgeous and would run a gorgeous Kylie fulled parliament? Options are endless!
Today will probably be a day indoors they’re peopled out and emotionally drained & want to stay in cos they don’t feel safe after the riot last night (which happened when she was at home so wasn’t caught up in it like some families)

Gonna live her best life in the the 27c heat, in polyester pjs and dressing gown. She’ll order a takeaway cos h deserves a treat, she’ll order a Sainsbury’s Uber as she’s got nothing in despite going to Aldi Monday and she may have a drink cos her nerves are on edge and she needs something to calm her down.

Then she might have some ads to film last minute cos she never does them before deadline day & she’ll have to write a new script for her next grief thief video and she needs to order some Vicks so she can force some tears out..

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Today will probably be a day indoors they’re peopled out and emotionally drained & want to stay in cos they don’t feel safe after the riot last night (which happened when she was at home so wasn’t caught up in it like some families)

Gonna live her best life in the the 27c heat, in polyester pjs and dressing gown. She’ll order a takeaway cos h deserves a treat, she’ll order a Sainsbury’s Uber as she’s got nothing in despite going to Aldi Monday and she may have a drink cos her nerves are on edge and she needs something to calm her down.

Then she might have some ads to film last minute cos she never does them before deadline day & she’ll have to write a new script for her next grief thief video and she needs to order some Vicks so she can force some tears out..
Are you secretly aimless 🤣🤣🤣