Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

May 24, 2024
The World
Today will probably be a day indoors they’re peopled out and emotionally drained & want to stay in cos they don’t feel safe after the riot last night (which happened when she was at home so wasn’t caught up in it like some families)

Gonna live her best life in the the 27c heat, in polyester pjs and dressing gown. She’ll order a takeaway cos h deserves a treat, she’ll order a Sainsbury’s Uber as she’s got nothing in despite going to Aldi Monday and she may have a drink cos her nerves are on edge and she needs something to calm her down.

Then she might have some ads to film last minute cos she never does them before deadline day & she’ll have to write a new script for her next grief thief video and she needs to order some Vicks so she can force some tears out..
While she’s sneakily going for appointments through all this, if she could go get that thumb nail fixed too, that would be great. It requires so much of my attention when she’s talking 😅

May 24, 2024
The World
I couldn't go our dressed like she was last night! At least buy correct fitting clothes!!
Square bum is not the vibe, size up Aimless

season 6 squid's visit GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Just been watching the morning news and seeing the devastation left by the riots.

What happened in a Southport is bloody horrific but riots isn’t the answer. The families of all affected are dealing with tragedy and then to open their curtains and see this mess isn’t the answer at all. They already going through the worse pain imaginable.

This event has led to all the groups coming out the woodwork thinking they are helping and really they just trying to push their ideological view on others in a horrible way.

I tried to shield my children from the news but they heard about it on Newsround and we had a discussion about it. I

I try to shield them from so much as no child should have to hear of the horrible acts of others who did what they did in Southport.

The message I gave is we have to keep united otherwise the ones who try to inflict pain and terror on us all - win.

Aimee Arsehole thinking she is a pillar of community and posting up flowers and telling people she doing her community a service 🙄.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Just been watching the morning news and seeing the devastation left by the riots.

What happened in a Southport is bloody horrific but riots isn’t the answer. The families of all affected are dealing with tragedy and then to open their curtains and see this mess isn’t the answer at all. They already going through the worse pain imaginable.

This event has led to all the groups coming out the woodwork thinking they are helping and really they just trying to push their ideological view on others in a horrible way.

I tried to shield my children from the news but they heard about it on Newsround and we had a discussion about it. I

I try to shield them from so much as no child should have to hear of the horrible acts of others who did what they did in Southport.

The message I gave is we have to keep united otherwise the ones who try to inflict pain and terror on us all - win.

Aimee Arsehole thinking she is a pillar of community and posting up flowers and telling people she doing her community a service 🙄.
She’s like the league of gentleman character 😂 are you local? 😂 this is my community and I am mayoress Catpiss bow down to my trotters and listen to my plastic scouser accent. You will do as I say!

Better not give the t any ideas she’ll be giving politics a go like her brother… oops sorry cousin

Attachments

• IMG_6063.jpeg
    IMG_6063.jpeg
    404.9 KB · Views: 19
Mar 8, 2024
She messing. Saying do twice when last week she was acting all shocked she almost swore and whispered swear words! She is sat in her garden in the shade in sunglasses. She’s deffo hiding her wrinkly ball bag eyes. She doesn’t need to keep replying to these comments with video replies. She’s going over the top with the being understanding and sympathetic when we all know she’s really a t and neither of those things

Mar 8, 2024
SHES NEVER GONNA GIVE UP IS SHE?!

She should feel numb? Why? Has she lost a child? NO SHE HASNT SHE SHOULD BE CHERISHING HER CHILD WOKE UP THIS MORNING!!
She’s a disgrace. She’s letting her followers make her think she’s so important in this horrible situation. She’s now acting like she’s lost someone. Sitting there in her shades giving her unwanted opinions and thoughts