Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
Why the do is she acting like the things she is listing about people closing shops etc all affect her directly. She’s acting like her life is being impacted by what’s happening. She needs to get a grip and quit this act. She’s making herself look like an even bigger t wash and every time she makes a video regarding what’s happening
Cos shops closing and food apps not working is the apocalypse to her 😱 direct arrow through her heart if she can’t get pizza n co or a manky Mingo !

Mar 8, 2024
Cos shops closing and food apps not working is the apocalypse to her 😱 direct arrow through her heart if she can’t get pizza n co or a manky Mingo !
She shouldn’t be on talking about a woman not able to get formula when it doesn’t sound genuine at all. The way she comes across is someone who is sat gossiping about what’s happened. Nothing else behind it. Just idle gossip. No care or feelings. If that makes sense.

Botox&Chins

Mar 9, 2024
Just been catching up - What the actual fery !!!
I hope she is going to donate all the money she has made from TikTok and not just leave it at her minute of fame with some cheap flowers !!!
I have never known someone to be so brazen and cash in on the absolute hell that those poor families have and continue to go through. 3 little girls have died and all she sees is ££££.
fing disgusting. Sleep peacefully little ladies 🩷🩷🩷

SHES NEVER GONNA GIVE UP IS SHE?!

She should feel numb? Why? Has she lost a child? NO SHE HASNT SHE SHOULD BE CHERISHING HER CHILD WOKE UP THIS MORNING!!
Oinking Olga if you really want to see the epitome of selfishness look in the mirror, look in the mirror to see the epitome of a grief thief, look in the mirror to see the epitome of a liar, look in the mirror to see the epitome of a s mother, look in the mirror to see the epitome of a scammer.
Sat there flapping its gums in its fake sunglasses to hide the fact that it used a truly horrendous tragic event to sack off work so it could go & get more fishjizz pumped into its fecking fugly face & using its child as a excuse. Disgusting vile rat that it is. 🐀🐽🖕

Mar 8, 2024
Why the do is she acting like the things she is listing about people closing shops etc all affect her directly. She’s acting like her life is being impacted by what’s happening. She needs to get a grip and quit this act. She’s making herself look like an even bigger t wash and every time she makes a video regarding what’s happening

She must be starving what with the delivery apps and maccys closing 🙄

eyejay20

Mar 8, 2024
I havent been on here for a while but i just wanted to say how absolutely disgusted i am at how shes handled this. One tiktok is all that was necessary giving her condolences. Instead ive never heard her use the word “i” so much. Shes a raging narcissist and using this to gain engagement and followers and sympathy and quite honestly the press should be made aware of her and any other vile “content creators” using this to make it about themselves. She’s absolutely disgusting for the way shes been over the last 48 hours and deserves to be cancelled.
“Oh my poor Harper im cancelling work to look after her” - meaning im going to get my eyes done i forgot my appointment was today. What a crap human being she is.

MicroMash

Mar 8, 2024
Oh my goodness, that’s me completely done with this vile blob. The irony in every ill thought out sentence astounds me. She is almost excited by her ‘involvement’ in this despicable situation. To mention such irrelevant things as the food apps being down and no shops open, disgusting, read the room you vile lump. Oh and how glad is she that H’s summer holidays will now involve being safe at home, hiding in her s tip on her screens, thriving off other people’s trauma and grief. What a nob, I for one can no longer look at her. If I met her face to face I would get myself in trouble 😟x

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I didn’t watch the full video but I’ll say this about her maccies comment

How tone deaf is she? Those families would probably love nothing more right now than to buy their babies a happy meal and they can’t. And this fing chubby grubby gluttonous t is devod that she couldn’t get a Big Mac.

SHES NO VOICE OF SOUTHPORT, SHE REALLY NEEDS TO do OFF AND STOP CASHING IN ON THESE POOR PARENTS GRIEF. They lost a child, she lost the chance to stuff her face. No contest you absolute vile piece of scum

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I see she took the advice off here or TL (can’t recall who) where a poster said she should’ve sat outside in sunglasses to hide her eyes!!! She’s so full of her own self importance and to call anyone else selfish is a laugh coming from her.

She’s not got a genuine bone in her body. She’s an attention seeking gossip who’s inserted herself into a tragedy she had no rights to do and shown her true colours in doing so.