Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
I see she took the advice off here or TL (can’t recall who) where a poster said she should’ve sat outside in sunglasses to hide her eyes!!! She’s so full of her own self importance and to call anyone else selfish is a laugh coming from her.

She’s not got a genuine bone in her body. She’s an attention seeking gossip who’s inserted herself into a tragedy she had no rights to do and shown her true colours in doing so.
It is self importance. That’s what it is. It describes it perfectly. She has inserted herself right into a situation that has no impacted her directly and it’s vile

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
It is self importance. That’s what it is. It describes it perfectly. She has inserted herself right into a situation that has no impacted her directly and it’s vile
It is truly repulsive isn’t it. I knew she was a t but she’s out fed herself over all this.

Also TL have hit the nail on the head - if she’s so full of community etc then why isn’t she out cleaning up after the riots?! We all know why.

Apr 3, 2024
Wales
Slightly off topic but it looks like she has had her lips done too. Her bottom lip to the left does not look right. The shades are to hide the mess of yesterdays procedure.
Back to topic, the overuse of the word I and we just shows who is at the core of Aimless thoughts. On MY fb page, like nobody outside of Southport is going to be talking about it.
Also the last bit of info she shared she seemed almost excited by it, like she was sharing a bit of gossip. Absolutely disgusting.

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
Looking like she's going to get another gold medal today. Let's see what Bendy comes out with first because you just know she will pipe up.

How can you be so self important and completely unaware of how you come across? How do you not see just how bad you inserting yourself into other people's genuine grief is? I cannot comprehend how your mind works.

Once again ITS NOT ABOUT YOU SHAMELESS! Stop hijacking trauma. It's tasteless and twisted.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Looking like she's going to get another gold medal today. Let's see what Bendy comes out with first because you just know she will pipe up.

How can you be so self important and completely unaware of how you come across? How do you not see just how bad you inserting yourself into other people's genuine grief is? I cannot comprehend how your mind works.

Once again ITS NOT ABOUT YOU SHAMELESS! Stop hijacking trauma. It's tasteless and twisted.
At this rate she’ll just fing win the Olympics outright.. just give her all the medals now!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She feels numb because of the Kylie!!!!hiding her spunky eyes!
Christ! She’s absolutely revelling in all this tragedy and misery that does not concern her. Shut the do up now.
I’m surprised no one has asked her to keep quiet. So self absorbed and posting more woe is me. She should really think herself very lucky. There is nothing genuine or authentic about her and these posts, that’s what’s so obvious and irritating to us all. She craves drama and loves using for “content” it’s really time she spent time away from her phone and concentrate on her child who fortunately was not involved in this appalling event. Can she not sit and imagine the torture the mothers are in right now? She’s just filming herself in the garden with her chanel sunglasses moaning. It’s another all time low, lost for words now 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
You never leave the fing house anyway!
Imagine being a working parent with a proper job who relies on holiday clubs during school holidays…. Imagine the anxiety they feel when dropping their children off, trying to remain calm and with a happy face so your children don’t panic and feel scared….
I seriously can’t be doing with this self entitled t she’s boiled my piss so much the past few days

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Mine looks a bit like that - I have Type 2 and underactive thyroid. It's treated though, so not as obvious now. She really needs to get a health check, there is obviously something going on
She defo has health issues, and that neck screams a health warning. She’s too busy getting cosmetic work done or going to the doctor for fake illnesses so she’ll never go get it checked or take advice.

I commented on one of her mums posts that her fingers looked clubbed (sign of lung cancer or lung disease) and it was a genuine kind comment. She deleted it 🤣