Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I'm sorry but she's so fing dramatic. Things like this happen and have happened a million times where I live. Not for the same reasons but similar at times. A mother looking for formula needed it before the riots. Shops would have been closed anyway? Hopefully someone helped her but that would have had nothing to do with the trouble going on. What we always say here is why do people do it in their own community, they wreck the place but then it's human emotion, people just overspill with all the emotions and anger is the strongest one. It doesn't make it ok but they will all recover. The main concern should be the families of the children who have passed and those of the ones who are currently in hospital having sustained serious injury. It's not about you or anyone else in the community Aimee!! Now stop bleeding it dry for attention.

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Animated GIF

@Alicia said yous use your back titties as an extra pillow

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Mine looks a bit like that - I have Type 2 and underactive thyroid. It's treated though, so not as obvious now. She really needs to get a health check, there is obviously something going on
I think with her it’s just over eating high calorie high fat food every day. She’s making herself unwell rather than an underlying health issue.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Vav is just as bad she has another post about 3 mins silence video making a packed lunch to make more money on the situations plus max naked in the background just vile behaviour.
I cannot look at her today 🤬I’m hoping someone tells this nasty vile creature to shut the do up today. Unbelievable the pair of them aren’t they 🤬🤬🤬🤬

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
She’s actually disgusting 🤢
“I only live 5 minutes away” like it’s a claim to fame, she’s got from 666.6k followers to 670.2k so she knows EXACTLY what she’s doing and her videos have gone from 2-3k likes to 60k 27k 49k 11k how anyone can’t see exactly what she is doing is beyond me!
You were safe on the day, you were safe last night for that you should be thankful but you’re coming across like you wish you weren’t for the attention it would bring you.
Sick and twisted woman!

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
The sadder thing is Vav & Amy have no life or content to share so are desperate to use this. It's gross
It’s the best way to get views comments etc getting a trending news article and clinging to it as much as possible it pushes your account sad that these creators have to do this to stay relevant
She was traumatised and consumed with what’s gone on but still time to pop in to get the eyes done

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
She’s actually disgusting 🤢
“I only live 5 minutes away” like it’s a claim to fame, she’s got from 666.6k followers to 670.2k so she knows EXACTLY what she’s doing and her videos have gone from 2-3k likes to 60k 27k 49k 11k how anyone can’t see exactly what she is doing is beyond me!
You were safe on the day, you were safe last night for that you should be thankful but you’re coming across like you wish you weren’t for the attention it would bring you.
Sick and twisted woman!
She lives 8 mins by car from where it happened. Probably a 20 min walk. Theres a woman on TikTok Dee Blake lives 300 yards & she’s made a video about it this morning.

She’s making out that near enough everything that's happened she is linked with.

Lives 5 mins away
One of the girls went to Hs school
She worked with one of the mums
She was at the vigil
She drove down that road

She’s really angering me, because none of this is about her. Never was and never will be. Yes she may be upset about it but her feelings are IRRELEVANT when there’s 11 families going through pure hell.

Actions speak louder than words and if she was that much of a person, she’d get out the polyester pjs, have a shower & get out there and help clean up (but we all know that’s beneath Mayoress Pissy) she’d rather sit in her garden with a few bottles of Kylie, pretending to be the “voice of Southport”

It’s not fing on! She’s a vile piece of scum and I wish she’d shut the do up

Mar 8, 2024
She defo has health issues, and that neck screams a health warning. She’s too busy getting cosmetic work done or going to the doctor for fake illnesses so she’ll never go get it checked or take advice.

I commented on one of her mums posts that her fingers looked clubbed (sign of lung cancer or lung disease) and it was a genuine kind comment. She deleted it 🤣
For sure I mean she can't even talk and walk a couple of steps in her kitchen without being sob 😳

She's definitely had something done to her lips too I'd say 🙄

Twitty smokes like a trooper too doesn't she 😳