Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
She lives 8 mins by car from where it happened. Probably a 20 min walk. Theres a woman on TikTok Dee Blake lives 300 yards & she’s made a video about it this morning.

She’s making out that near enough everything that's happened she is linked with.

Lives 5 mins away
One of the girls went to Hs school
She worked with one of the mums
She was at the vigil
She drove down that road

She’s really angering me, because none of this is about her. Never was and never will be. Yes she may be upset about it but her feelings are IRRELEVANT when there’s 11 families going through pure hell.

Actions speak louder than words and if she was that much of a person, she’d get out the polyester pjs, have a shower & get out there and help clean up (but we all know that’s beneath Mayoress Pissy) she’d rather sit in her garden with a few bottles of Kylie, pretending to be the “voice of Southport”

It’s not fing on! She’s a vile piece of scum and I wish she’d shut the do up
Spot on! She’s angering me also she’s now commented on vavrons post saying “this beautiful soul was checking on me and harper most of the night also”
WHY? Was you not SAFE at home? Is your child AT HOME SAFE with you? Wasn’t you just spending your evening enraged at the fact you couldn’t order a takeaway?
GET IN THE BIN!

May 24, 2024
The World
Spot on! She’s angering me also she’s now commented on vavrons post saying “this beautiful soul was checking on me and harper most of the night also”
WHY? Was you not SAFE at home? Is your child AT HOME SAFE with you? Wasn’t you just spending your evening enraged at the fact you couldn’t order a takeaway?
GET IN THE BIN!
Nooooooo she’s not commented that. My face has just went instant beetroot with pissedoffness 🤬🤬🤬

Make my own words up since they clowns do it daily.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She’s actually disgusting 🤢
“I only live 5 minutes away” like it’s a claim to fame, she’s got from 666.6k followers to 670.2k so she knows EXACTLY what she’s doing and her videos have gone from 2-3k likes to 60k 27k 49k 11k how anyone can’t see exactly what she is doing is beyond me!
You were safe on the day, you were safe last night for that you should be thankful but you’re coming across like you wish you weren’t for the attention it would bring you.
Sick and twisted woman!
Agreed 💯

Apr 26, 2024
uk
Jeez! She's certainly crawled out that rock for abit and got up to speed with the real world.....well only for a few days then back to her none giving a se bubble...she should try it more often, might make her a better person.
Oh to milk it!
I know right. Literally nothing else gets a mention! She just found a way to make this about herself

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Imagine being a working parent with a proper job who relies on holiday clubs during school holidays…. Imagine the anxiety they feel when dropping their children off, trying to remain calm and with a happy face so your children don’t panic and feel scared….
I seriously can’t be doing with this self entitled t she’s boiled my piss so much the past few days
Unbelievable isn’t she? Grief hijacker and using it for content. Beyond disgusting. Then there’s Vilevavron piggybacking on it.
Jesus 🤬

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
So I'm curious :rolleyes::rolleyes: She wants to be the Southport spokesperson during this atrocious time, linking the GFM page blah blah fing blah, has she even donated herself? Probably not cos I guarantee if she had donated it would be on the page in a big paragraph headed with AIMEE (TIKTOK CREATOR WHO GO FUND ME CONTACTED PERSONALLY) She's so full of se I can see it oozing out of the top of her tatty, greasy head like a dolphins blow hole!! :oops::oops: As for that vigil, was wide legged, shammy leather piss flaps Wendy stood behind her taking pictures of her stood there with her saggy arse trackies clutching on to Harold for dear life like the protective mother she thinks she is or did she have the absolute nerve to prop her phone up against a tree and set the timer just so everyone can see she was there? Maybe someone snapped her in the wild? Either way she didn't go cos she gives a se, she went to make herself look concerned and bothered. She cares about no one but herself, she's made money out of this and that was her only intention. What happened in Southport is disgusting, a tragedy and as a mother makes me feel sick to the core, but why can't these social media pricks just step back and carry on with their day to day se they post instead of trying to make these atrocities about them, all for money and sympathy. As for that video this morning in them vile pyjamas and the down turned mouth, not to mention the Chanel sunglasses on show for effect, what a total prick!!!! How much longer is she gona milk it? Oh and one more thing, she's all about community spirit and sticking together, where was that when the postie delivered some of the streets post to her letterbox by mistake and she was ready to drop the postie in it by snitching what they had done! Wouldn't the decent thing to have done is whizz round the street popping the letters through the neighbours letterboxes? Nah, not our Aims, that would be far too much trouble, people even said get Harper out in the fresh air for half an hour and post them together and again nah, far too much trouble and her anxiety couldn't cope with that! I don't dislike a lot of people but I actually hate this b with a passion. Her whole life is tiktok and what she can gain from it regardless of who it hurts, affects and that includes her child. The same child who's life she continues to swear on time and time again that she's never lied on this app. Disgusting creature and the mother is just as bad! :mad::mad::mad::mad:🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕