Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
I cannot believe the amount of comment on her vids - are you ok Aimee? Are you safe Aimee? Thinking of you and your family Aimee? Why??? It didn’t happen to her!!!!
And she's loving every single second of it! Why would her huns be concerned about Harper the day it happened? As if there is any chance in hell that kid would be going to any kind of outside activity, absolute load of se! 🖕 🖕 🖕 🖕

Mar 9, 2024
So if Harold is going out with her dad what is stopping her walking to the scene - rolling up her sleeves and joining the volunteers to clear the mess? Why isn’t she asking her dad to pay for some of the tradies he constantly sends to hers to offer help in the re build? Can she not even go round with some sandwiches and drinks for the volunteers? Is it just me or is that not what you do when it’s your community? My bloke would be out there with all his lads mucking in and I would certainly be up to my neck in rubble or food? This is why the country is on its arse - too much chat and not enough compassion!

Mar 8, 2024
It is truly repulsive isn’t it. I knew she was a t but she’s out fed herself over all this.

Also TL have hit the nail on the head - if she’s so full of community etc then why isn’t she out cleaning up after the riots?! We all know why.
Oh yeah imagine. It’s only her community when it serves her purpose and suits her narrative. She’s a disgrace

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
No doubt you’d be feeling sluggish babe, low energy on just shakes. I know your health depended on it but still salute you cause that must have been so hard.
12.3kg wow!! I wouldn’t mind losing that 🤣
Next week is my final week, thank goddddddd. I had a wee bit time off as I got flu and gastro bug so I was hanging but set to move on to the final phase then see how life goes 😌😌 I’m not sure if it’s been a quick 12 weeks or a slow 12 weeks 😬 xx
Thank you!! ☺️ I’ve lost 12.5kg today finally hit the 2 stone mark! 🥳
And I won’t lie I’ve slipped at times never badly just had salads when I felt crap!
I have a blood test booked in to see whether my diabetic levels have lowered 🤞🏼 and 😂😂 I get what you mean I felt like it’s gone fast and slow at the same time! Well done to you as well should be bloody proud of yourself ❤️❤️

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
So if Harold is going out with her dad what is stopping her walking to the scene - rolling up her sleeves and joining the volunteers to clear the mess? Why isn’t she asking her dad to pay for some of the tradies he constantly sends to hers to offer help in the re build? Can she not even go round with some sandwiches and drinks for the volunteers? Is it just me or is that not what you do when it’s your community? My bloke would be out there with all his lads mucking in and I would certainly be up to my neck in rubble or food? This is why the country is on its arse - too much chat and not enough compassion!
Would you eat anything she made? I could be starving to death and I’d refuse any food her manky hands have been near.

She would only do something for the community if she could film it for attention and validation. So that’s why she’s staying at home

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
She’s saying she’s not in the creator fund, which is true. She’s not, it’s not available for uk creators. She’ll be in the creativity beta fund.
Posted this on Vavs thread, this creator got near £700 on 1.3m views - so she has cashed in on her videos over 1m. Bet she’s probably a couple of grand up!

Attachments

• IMG_6071.png
    IMG_6071.png
    277.6 KB · Views: 31

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Thank you!! ☺️ I’ve lost 12.5kg today finally hit the 2 stone mark! 🥳
And I won’t lie I’ve slipped at times never badly just had salads when I felt crap!
I have a blood test booked in to see whether my diabetic levels have lowered 🤞🏼 and 😂😂 I get what you mean I felt like it’s gone fast and slow at the same time! Well done to you as well should be bloody proud of yourself ❤️❤️
My goodness 😳 how did you manage the hunger and any cravings? That is an amazing achievement. Keep going 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

piper1020

Jun 21, 2024
Texas, USA
My late mum had a saying “you can’t make a silk purse out of a sows ear”. I never really understood it until I saw Olga in her sweaty PJs and Chanel sunglasses.
Another thing she often said was - och they are just attention seeking. 😂
That's a great saying, my mom used to say it too. My fave is "You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig" 😁

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
My goodness 😳 how did you manage the hunger and any cravings? That is an amazing achievement. Keep going 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Tbh after a few weeks the shakes are filling I have a salad now in the evenings because I was feeling a little rough but find I’m full about 1/3 of the way through, whereas before I could eat like Aimee and her never ending portions! 🤣 I’m currently looking at walking pads for home!

At first I had a lot of cravings, sausages was a big one! Get your mind out the gutter 😉
I used to be a BIG crisps lover but I haven’t had any since I started!