Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I was never a fan of charlie that much, just watched her recent video with her dad and family. Just a nice family meal out. Unlike when she is with her "mother". No fighting over the camera, no big moon face popping with her "hellllllooooo", no getting smashed. Just really nice vibes.
We mentioned this on TL this morning. Her relationships with others seem so natural and lovely but so forced with her mother and sister. All competing for attention. Charlie’s behaviour always changes when she’s with that pair of fs

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
SHES NEVER GONNA GIVE UP IS SHE?!

She should feel numb? Why? Has she lost a child? NO SHE HASNT SHE SHOULD BE CHERISHING HER CHILD WOKE UP THIS MORNING!!
Omg!!! I've literally just come on for the 1st time all day and I CBA! 🤬 I got 15s in because who needs a sweaty cow in her pjs doing ANOTHER disrespectful as do video. And why is she talking like that? Wtf does Ayshfilnumb numb mean? 🙉
Someone else must have heard that please? 😩

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Omg!!! I've literally just come on for the 1st time all day and I CBA! 🤬 I got 15s in because who needs a sweaty cow in her pjs doing ANOTHER disrespectful as do video. And why is she talking like that? Wtf does Ayshfilnumb numb mean? 🙉
Someone else must have heard that please? 😩
She was definitely slurring words, probably pissed from last night

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
She's not posting any other content then because she's made her money now with this so no need to ramble on about s. And she will probably squeeze another one out about the tragedy just to top up her holiday funds now. She's an absolute disgrace.
It’ll be to boost the other videos, people commenting asking how she is. Whipping them into a frenzy by being silent.

Wouldn’t surprise me if we get an ad later

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
She’s saying she’s not in the creator fund, which is true. She’s not, it’s not available for uk creators. She’ll be in the creativity beta fund.
Posted this on Vavs thread, this creator got near £700 on 1.3m views - so she has cashed in on her videos over 1m. Bet she’s probably a couple of grand up!
She’s absolutely disgusting .. so she has cashed in on this tragedy , I hope to god she gets called out xx

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
How was H affected because someone involved went to her school which appears they were in a totally different year group and probably never interacted oh and not forgetting the mum you worked with? The list is endless isn’t aimee? Anyway for YOU to be included in this tragedy at this point!
It’s all about you, making yourself seem like a saint and all about boosting the likes and comments on your videos!
Those who do good deeds do them just to help people but no not you, have to tell EVERYONE just what it is YOU are doing to get the praise from your deluded huns!

And as for the creator fund, you’ve gained over 4k followers from this, your views have gone up and your likes have increased don’t act like you aren’t benefiting from this! Just like your dad! Aka uncle
IMG_4876.jpeg

Last edited:

BigBird

Mar 26, 2024
Sefton
How was H affected because someone involved went to her school which appears they were in a totally different year group and probably never interacted oh and not forgetting the mum you worked with? The list is endless isn’t aimee? Anyway for YOU to be included in this tragedy at this point!
It’s all about you, making yourself seem like a saint and all about boosting the likes and comments on your videos!
Those who do good deeds do them just to help people but no not you, have to tell EVERYONE just what it is YOU are doing to get the praise from your deluded huns! IMG_4876.jpeg

The riots were 'down the road' from her house. For a bit of perspective on this bullshit she's mentioned twice now. From Birkdale to where the riots happened in real time would take 10-15 mins by car depending on traffic and about 45-50 mins to walk. She's so full of s and obviously wants to be seen in the thick of it. do off Aimless and when you get there...please do do off some more!

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Look at those wonderful people aimless, even a small child out helping with the clean up in your beloved hometown, only 5 mins up the road from you. And where are you? Sat sweating your puffy tit's off in sweaty pyjamas with fake sun glasses on begging for people to rim your big "size 12" saggy arse!

Attachments

• 20240731_172441.jpg
    20240731_172441.jpg
    275.9 KB · Views: 70

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
The riots were 'down the road' from her house. For a bit of perspective on this bullshit she's mentioned twice now. From Birkdale to where the riots happened in real time would take 10-15 mins by car depending on traffic and about 45-50 mins to walk. She's so full of s and obviously wants to be seen in the thick of it. do off Aimless and when you get there...please do do off some more!
Thank you for that insight! Shes truly awful!