Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 19, 2024
bendy wendy’s backdoor
How was H affected because someone involved went to her school which appears they were in a totally different year group and probably never interacted oh and not forgetting the mum you worked with? The list is endless isn’t aimee? Anyway for YOU to be included in this tragedy at this point!
It’s all about you, making yourself seem like a saint and all about boosting the likes and comments on your videos!
Those who do good deeds do them just to help people but no not you, have to tell EVERYONE just what it is YOU are doing to get the praise from your deluded huns!

And as for the creator fund, you’ve gained over 4k followers from this, your views have gone up and your likes have increased don’t act like you aren’t benefiting from this! Just like your dad! Aka uncle
IMG_4876.jpeg

She has a friend?

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
How was H affected because someone involved went to her school which appears they were in a totally different year group and probably never interacted oh and not forgetting the mum you worked with? The list is endless isn’t aimee? Anyway for YOU to be included in this tragedy at this point!
It’s all about you, making yourself seem like a saint and all about boosting the likes and comments on your videos!
Those who do good deeds do them just to help people but no not you, have to tell EVERYONE just what it is YOU are doing to get the praise from your deluded huns!

And as for the creator fund, you’ve gained over 4k followers from this, your views have gone up and your likes have increased don’t act like you aren’t benefiting from this! Just like your dad! Aka uncle
IMG_4876.jpeg
Suddenly her friends directly affected 🙄

Time 2 Chat

May 18, 2024
United Kingdom
She’s saying she’s not in the creator fund, which is true. She’s not, it’s not available for uk creators. She’ll be in the creativity beta fund.
Posted this on Vavs thread, this creator got near £700 on 1.3m views - so she has cashed in on her videos over 1m. Bet she’s probably a couple of grand up!
I've noticed she's very careful not to say if she's in the beta fund.
If anyone asked I'm sure the comment would be deleted immediately

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
This has to be one of her scripts at this point 🤨🤦🏼‍♀️
It'll be the same as everything. Any of her lies surrounding it will be swept under a rug. Can't wait til the day she's tripped up! But she's benefiting off the deaths of people's babies. She deserves something rotten to happen to her. It's a new low even for her.

BigBird

Mar 26, 2024
Sefton
Thank you for that insight! Shes truly awful!
No problem. Oh and while I'm at it, me and a friend were talking yesterday about the 'I travelled down Hart St 6 times the other day to the vets'. We couldn't work out why she'd go down there to go to any vets, it's a through road but people don't really use it for that as it's a ball ache to get out at either end and would be out of her way to get to any vet in the area. She can't help the lies, you're right she is truly awful!!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
No problem. Oh and while I'm at it, me and a friend were talking yesterday about the 'I travelled down Hart St 6 times the other day to the vets'. We couldn't work out why she'd go down there to go to any vets, it's a through road but people don't really use it for that as it's a ball ache to get out at either end and would be out of her way to get to any vet in the area. She can't help the lies, you're right she is truly awful!!
She just lies through her teeth at this point! She enrages me!!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
It'll be the same as everything. Any of her lies surrounding it will be swept under a rug. Can't wait til the day she's tripped up! But she's benefiting off the deaths of people's babies. She deserves something rotten to happen to her. It's a new low even for her.
It is a new low, her and bendy Wendy are disgraceful! Yet we are labelled “mean and nasty” for pointing out exactly what they’re doing!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I was never a fan of charlie that much, just watched her recent video with her dad and family. Just a nice family meal out. Unlike when she is with her "mother". No fighting over the camera, no big moon face popping with her "hellllllooooo", no getting smashed. Just really nice vibes.
I think her mum and sister are cruel. It’s sad that her dad lives so far away because she could do with his support more when gash flasher is only interested in big baby Aimee

Mar 2, 2024
So the criminal actions of Aimée's Uncle/Dad/Aunt/Cousins is nothing to do with her and she's no reason to feel sympathy, sorrow, regret etc for the victims and families who had their lives destroyed by the evil Crowder Barton Family.

But she's numb over an incident that definitely has nothing to do with her and has made the tragedy her entire identity with lots of sorrow and sympathy.

Got it...