Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Haven’t been to Wendy’s page and haven’t watched all of Aimee’s latest video as I saw a few seconds and wanted to slap her smug face. She has just taken on this role of “I’m the voice of my community” and then old hat head the other side crying yet neither of them were out helping clean up the mess made in Aimee’s community. They’re too afraid to go out. Christ on a bike. They both need to be kicked off TikTok. Pair of utter fs

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
So the criminal actions of Aimée's Uncle/Dad/Aunt/Cousins is nothing to do with her and she's no reason to feel sympathy, sorrow, regret etc for the victims and families who had their lives destroyed by the evil Crowder Barton Family.

But she's numb over an incident that definitely has nothing to do with her and has made the tragedy her entire identity with lots of sorrow and sympathy.

Got it...
Exactly. Never apologised has she? Just very happily took the cash off him and now he’s “nothing to do with her, only related by marriage” does that mean anyone who is not blood related in her wider family means nothing to her. Her idiot followers might swallow this tripe but we know what you are Aimee 5names

A NARCISSISTIC t

Apr 26, 2024
uk
I’m avoiding Wendy she could talk a glass eye to sleep on a typical day but Aimee is infuriating me enough and if I watched Wendy on top of that I’d end up entering the blocked list on the pair of them!
Honestly the fact Wendy has so many followers astounds me. They're all just the mindless huns who are obsessed with Aimless

Apr 3, 2024
Wales
So she lives in a cul de sac in the suburbs of Southport and someone says a 10 minute drive but says she is in the thick of it. Reaching Aimless, reaching.
H is affected because has exposed her to far too much because no doubt she will projecting all her feelings onto H. Sorry but I just don't agree with H needing to know.
Aimless was that affected that she accidentally fell into a salon to have some beauty treatment. Get to do you absolute low live and leave the grieving to the real victims. God love them all.

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
How was H affected because someone involved went to her school which appears they were in a totally different year group and probably never interacted oh and not forgetting the mum you worked with? The list is endless isn’t aimee? Anyway for YOU to be included in this tragedy at this point!
It’s all about you, making yourself seem like a saint and all about boosting the likes and comments on your videos!
Those who do good deeds do them just to help people but no not you, have to tell EVERYONE just what it is YOU are doing to get the praise from your deluded huns!

And as for the creator fund, you’ve gained over 4k followers from this, your views have gone up and your likes have increased don’t act like you aren’t benefiting from this! Just like your dad! Aka uncle
IMG_4876.jpeg
Omg! She’s milking this issue as much as possible. What an absolute arsehole

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
Wendy & her are tragedy hoovers attach themselves to someone else’s tragedy and turn it round to make it all about them

Current event all over the news so it makes the more relevant if they hoover it up for days in end

As for links to this links to that and you don’t have to donate I’m sure anyone who wanted to donate wouldn’t need Aimee’s links it’s kinda common knowledge

And she’s asked her management to contact go fund me to ask if she can share as it builds her profile wow

Mar 8, 2024
I've just watched the news of the locals pulling together to repair and clean up after the mess and damage those idiots done last night.
All doing their bit for their community, even children! Beautiful people pulling together and not one camera phone in sight!
Then there's those 2 lapping up all the attention and doing do all to help anyone but themselves.

Also I had no idea Southport was a seaside town, you would never know that from their most famous resident 🙄