Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Cheers girls! Happy Wednesday to all us hard working humble ladies ❤️ my daughter got paid her first wage yesterday and this evening came in with a bottle of prosecco and sunflowers, I had a wee tear and she told me not to be a soft bastard, then huffed herself to her room. Kind but still a huffy teen 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• 20240731_190029.jpg
    20240731_190029.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 36
Mar 8, 2024
Cheers girls! Happy Wednesday to all us hard working humble ladies ❤️ my daughter got paid her first wage yesterday and this evening came in with a bottle of prosecco and sunflowers, I had a wee tear and she told me not to be a soft bastard, then huffed herself to her room. Kind but still a huffy teen 🤣🤣🤣
Ah I love this 🩷 also she sounds hilarious too 🤣🤣

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Cheers I’ve opened a bottle tonight, got some 80/90s tunes on and just chilling in the garden. Much needed downtime

And then…

Mar 9, 2024
I was never a fan of charlie that much, just watched her recent video with her dad and family. With youJust a nice family meal out. Unlike when she is with her "mother". No fighting over the camera, no big moon face popping with her "hellllllooooo", no getting smashed. Just really nice vibes.
Totally agree with you! That was a good little family video. I don’t know if that’s her dads wife or partner- but what a lovely looking lady. I found Charlie awkward to watch in the beginning, but she has got more confident over time and I don’t mind her at all now. I wish her follower numbers would go up 😬 just to piss off thing 1 and thing 2 if I’m totally honest 😂😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I've just watched the news of the locals pulling together to repair and clean up after the mess and damage those idiots done last night.
All doing their bit for their community, even children! Beautiful people pulling together and not one camera phone in sight!
Then there's those 2 lapping up all the attention and doing do all to help anyone but themselves.

Also I had no idea Southport was a seaside town, you would never know that from their most famous resident 🙄
It’s a lovely seaside town which has an amazing beach and villages nearby with their own gorgeous beaches with sand dunes and white sand. If I lived there a beach walk would be a daily occurrence because it’s blissful. Yet she never ever mentions it does she? She’s unbelievable

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Looks like there are protests going on in London now, fing idiots !

But my main reason for letting you know this is to mark myself safe ☺️I've decided to lock my door tonight too, well you know it's just down the road....well 40 minutes but that's down the road right ?? 🛣️
I shall check on you hourly.
People are suffering all over the world, yet Aimee and her mother are the worst affected ever 🤬

Mar 8, 2024
Looks like there are protests going on in London now, fing idiots !

But my main reason for letting you know this is to mark myself safe ☺️I've decided to lock my door tonight too, well you know it's just down the road....well 40 minutes but that's down the road right ?? 🛣️
Have you drove down it 6 times?

Mar 8, 2024
Oh dear god - another baby had just passed 🙏all I can think is thank god it’s none of mine! I feel so selfish and my heart breaks for the parents, siblings, grandparents, and everyone else living this nightmare. When will we learn!
I'm still catching up..like 30 pages behind but I had to comment on your post and reply saying it's a normal reaction for a mother to think or say that.❤️ It's unbearable and as mums we feel their pain even more as u can't begin to imagine one of our own being in that situation.
I hope everyone's ok on here...especially the person from TL who has been mentioned. (Thisisnotanad?)It's just heartbreaking. 😞❤️ xx

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
The comments calling you out for being a grief thief and making it all about YOU are nothing to do with the tragedy that occurred just like YOU are NOTHING to do with it either yet you are using it to boost engagement and your following! And to create this narrative that you are a saint.

When in actual fact you are narcissistic weird deluded woman with ball bags for eyes.
And you are using this tragic situation to also spin that people are so mean to you because you are the nicest person ever, do us all a favour and give your head a wobble.
IMG_4883.jpeg

Mar 8, 2024
The comments calling you out for being a grief thief and making it all about YOU are nothing to do with the tragedy that occurred just like YOU are NOTHING to do with it either yet you are using it to boost engagement and your following! And to create this narrative that you are a saint.

When in actual fact you are narcissistic weird deluded woman with ball bags for eyes.
IMG_4883.jpeg
Can she crave anymore attention from this situation?! She is a fing drainer

Mar 8, 2024
My look on things like this is, if you are genuinely hurt and suffering like this, you don't really mention it as its to raw and causes you more upset. My best friend took his own life last Wednesday evening. I didn't mention it on social media, I only shared a stament from his daughter. I was far to hurt and upset to even type anything out and far far to upset to read peoples comments expressing their condolences. You don't want to have to keep being reminded.

She is nothing but a complete narcissist. The wanting attention off such a tragedy is beyond me. If it had genuinely effect me I would of been to heartbroken to even speak.
So sorry 😞💔❤️❤️❤️❤️ xx