Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
This whole persons she’s trying to pretend she is, is boiling my piss. It’s so fake and nothing genuine about it. She’s inserted herself in this so that she gets attention. No hope of her out helping tidy up her community as she was calling it in that se video this morning. She has milked this for all she can. I can’t get over her and her mum making videos about it! Acting like she is this caring person and giving out her opinion this morning is embarrassing

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Now she’ll think she’s some sort of celebrity or she’ll be panicking someone saw her un
Ringing channel 4 asking them to use a filter and to announce she’s the voice of Southport (but she never leaves the house or interacts with the community) but she’s this big Tiktokker and getting bigger… not her following just her arse

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I call bullshit and say she is in the Beta fund. She barely works with brands and barely does lives (which is where the most selling happens) and her ads get such poor views and engagement so how much sales do they generate. She has spent almost £100k outside of household bills over May 23 to May 24 so money has to come from somewhere, plus she’s made herself a Limited company which I read on TL these TT’s are recommended to do if earning over £50k.

May 30, 2024
UK
I've just watched the news of the locals pulling together to repair and clean up after the mess and damage those idiots done last night.
All doing their bit for their community, even children! Beautiful people pulling together and not one camera phone in sight!
Then there's those 2 lapping up all the attention and doing do all to help anyone but themselves.

Also I had no idea Southport was a seaside town, you would never know that from their most famous resident 🙄

On the AA route planner going from Aimee’s front door to the southport beach car park it is 2.8 miles and a 7 minute car drive.

She once sat in her car with a Costa and announced she loved the ‘ocean’ yet she has never been before or since and considering she films EVERYTHING we would have known if she did go to the beach. I don’t think poor Harper has ever been taken there by grotbags before. It’s a disgrace living so close to the sea and not taking her child for days out there. Instead of lukewarm McDonald’s chips being delivered they could have chips by the sea. A cheap day out but more fun than Harper being stuck in all day or being dragged round Primark

Mar 8, 2024
It’s a lovely seaside town which has an amazing beach and villages nearby with their own gorgeous beaches with sand dunes and white sand. If I lived there a beach walk would be a daily occurrence because it’s blissful. Yet she never ever mentions it does she? She’s unbelievable
Oh it's sounds beautiful 😍 I love pretty little villages and I am also a beach person, so I would definitely be walking there daily if it was that close (whatever the weather)
No she doesn't and quite content with just being in that manky kitchen !

Apr 26, 2024
uk
I call bullshit and say she is in the Beta fund. She barely works with brands and barely does lives (which is where the most selling happens) and her ads get such poor views and engagement so how much sales do they generate. She has spent almost £100k outside of household bills over May 23 to May 24 so money has to come from somewhere, plus she’s made herself a Limited company which I read on TL these TT’s are recommended to do if earning over £50k.
Don't forget Daddy Warbucks!

She has Never been worried about money and spending its just not normal

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Aimée is like a World War 1 General miles behind the battlefield whilst the ordinary soldiers go over the top running into no man's land and are mowed down by machine gun fire. That's the reality of her role in what took place yesterday as an anology.
Spot on, a lovely thing to do would be get out there and help clean up and not announce you did it for a pat on the back.
It’s such odd behaviour to be filming herself all day like she has, this is the worst behaviour we’ve seen from her, the desperation is off the scale. Hysteria from her and her mother, Jesus Aimee shut the do up please.

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
I've spoken to the Olympic committee and we have decided to disqualify Shameless and Granny Gash Flash from the games. Those two abhorrent excuses for human beings do not deserve any recognition for ANYTHING they do. In light of this momentous decision we are awarding Charlie with overall gold for her good grace and maturity in these horrendous traumatic times. Well done Charlie, don't let your ugly sister and wide legged mother hold you down to their level.

Shameless and GGF.....do ALL THE WAY OFF!!

1000017666.jpg

May 17, 2024
Hampshire
Blimey I've had a busy day today,went to visit my mum for a few hours then on the way home went to my son and his girlfriend's gender reveal and bloody come back to loads of pages again 😝 I seriously can't keep up 😂 but I've had a quick flick through and see the Southport grief thief is still milking this absolute tragedy ffs she seriously needs cancelling ASAP
Oh just to bring a bit of joy grandchild is a GIRL 🥰🥰

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Don't forget Daddy Warbucks!

She has Never been worried about money and spending its just not normal
Well yes but surely he cannot sustain that level of spending? And don’t forget he’ll cover bills too and buying big stuff like cars. It’s a colossal amount of money on top of his and his wives expenses.