Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Blimey I've had a busy day today,went to visit my mum for a few hours then on the way home went to my son and his girlfriend's gender reveal and bloody come back to loads of pages again 😝 I seriously can't keep up 😂 but I've had a quick flick through and see the Southport grief thief is still milking this absolute tragedy ffs she seriously needs cancelling ASAP
Oh just to bring a bit of joy grandchild is a GIRL 🥰🥰
Aww congratulations 🥰🥰

Blimey I've had a busy day today,went to visit my mum for a few hours then on the way home went to my son and his girlfriend's gender reveal and bloody come back to loads of pages again 😝 I seriously can't keep up 😂 but I've had a quick flick through and see the Southport grief thief is still milking this absolute tragedy ffs she seriously needs cancelling ASAP
Congratulations. 🥂❤️

May 30, 2024
UK
Congratulations 💝

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
A fING SIX MINUTE VIDEO THAT I GOT 5 SECONDS INTO BEFORE I LOST IT
You did better than me. I had a quick look at the comments she's allowing - the anti police arguments are sending me over the edge. And then her 💔 or ❤️ replys. do OFF. What's happened is horrific! What happened as the backlash, horrific! But really nor her or her dickhead daughter have been effected AT ALL and it's taking every ounce of willpower I have to not tell her she's a t! 😩

Mar 7, 2024
Congratulations 🍾 we are gonna need a CC troll creche at this rate 👶🥰

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Went to the vigil earlier and it truly was Southport community coming together in support for the children and families of yesterday's atrocities. We now have riots happening, police van on fire and mindless idiots chucking bricks, bins etc at police. Bear in mind, these police officers and emergency services could be the ones that first responded yesterday and faced the horrific scenes and are now being targeted. It's horrific, my 17yr old is in bits and scared!
As if the affected families need this on top of what they're going through 😰
So Aimee....its YOUR community remember? Take the rough with the smooth....b
Sorry, just so angry, needed to rant
@BigBird Don't you ever be sorry for ranting here. This is a safe space for us all. I'm absolutely disgusted with what is going on and I'm sorry you and your young'un are genuinely effected by it 💔 This was my 'family' (saying that for the weirdos posting our s) reaction to last night and it made me feel so proud but sick to my stomach at the same time. 😰 All the anti police BS! Yes there are corrupt police. There are also murdering nurses - it doesn't make me one, I'm just a nurse. *** is just a police officer. The dicks causing and saying this BS are the 1st to be 999ing when s hits the fan though 😠 I hope you and all your loved ones stay safe 🙏🏼 Lock your door won't you 🤣 YOUR community (minus a few) is in my prayers ❤️🙏🏼

Mar 8, 2024
You did better than me. I had a quick look at the comments she's allowing - the anti police arguments are sending me over the edge. And then her 💔 or ❤️ replys. do OFF. What's happened is horrific! What happened as the backlash, horrific! But really nor her or her dickhead daughter have been effected AT ALL and it's taking every ounce of willpower I have to not tell her she's a t! 😩

Those anti police comments were getting me too (I did think of you!) Actual fing idiots and she's not deleting those comments ....old wanker!
54 police injured and also 3 dogs 😡😡

Mar 13, 2024
UK
🤣🤣👍 Ah I am still locked in and thanks for checking on me 😁 you are a beautiful soul (what Aims called vav 🤣🤣).... But ARE an actual beautiful soul ❤️
We will be checking on you all night! It’s fine I rarely sleep anyway 😂Aimless hates how we post all times of the day and night so I like to do it just to annoy her