Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Nightnurse

Mar 7, 2024
I’ve just had a nosey the video about the dog they’re so thick they’ve got the wrong person🤣🤣🤣🤣
She’s also got Southport and Stockport mixed up 😄
And how many hospitals does she think there is in the UK 🙃
Over 1.3 million people work for the NHS. That’s a LOT of people 🙃
And who’s to say we even work for them. We might be lying 🤭

Last edited:

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
This is exactly why I personally don't like her. Bread crumbing. Say it with chest aimless how you feel. In reality who gives a do what we think? You shouldn't be reading here. In reality we are just a bunch of women in a group gossiping like alot of women do. I think if you where to piss off some of us would still be here nattering away to each other. It's not that deep. The problem is, you do it to yourself by coming on the page.
This her throwing her toys out of the pram. Just say “still feel the same” or whatever but “”I’d better not say” makes you a victim again which you love and so it continues 🙄

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
This her throwing her toys out of the pram. Just say “still feel the same” or whatever but “”I’d better not say” makes you a victim again which you love and so it continues 🙄
Because then the comments will be, don’t let the trolls hide your feelings, don’t bottle it up, we’re here for you, etc

She’s one manipulative b

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Just like she’s manipulating the comments here about she hates how she looks.

What the do does she expect after 3205 takeaways, 20,000 litres of Kylie and zero exercise in the last year? Having aesthetics isn’t the answer! Address diet and exercise before you start trying to look younger which is too late that horse called Dave bolted a year ago and you’re left looking mid 40s at least with the chest and eye ballsacks of 90 year olds.

Attachments

• IMG_6104.jpeg
    IMG_6104.jpeg
    137.1 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_6105.jpeg
    IMG_6105.jpeg
    140 KB · Views: 67

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I think we need to start a Gofundme for Saint southport. She's technically not earned any money all week 😢, she's even had to resort to cooking instead of ordering food in😪. Fish spunk, botox and nails aren't cheap, it costs a fortune to look that bad😭. Whose chipping in 💰
I’d rather set fire to the money I’ve got than donate to fishy spunk eyes.

And if she’s earned nothing, why has she splashed £600 on “trying to look good”

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
I think we need to start a Gofundme for Saint southport. She's technically not earned any money all week 😢, she's even had to resort to cooking instead of ordering food in😪. Fish spunk, botox and nails aren't cheap, it costs a fortune to look that bad😭. Whose chipping in 💰
Gofundmyshoppinghabit or Gofundmydrinkinghabit?

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
It's been pointed out on TL that she didn't show her nails yesterday so it's possible she had the new ones yesterday.
She always. Always flaps her hands around.
And she's sneaky.
Mystery. When did she get the new nails.
She had them done yesterday she had the other vile ones at the vigil from the channel 4 news posts

Mar 7, 2024
Absolutely none of this "I don't get paid for videos" makes sense. We are supposed to believe that Aimee spends a large proportion of her week, filming her every day life (which brings her a lot of hassle, hate and heartache) just so people feel close to her, engaged with her so that they will buy products when she advertises them 🤔 she does all that for free?! How many times have we heard her say this is my job, it's not a job if you aren't being paid. The winky eyed coffee, make a packed lunch, shopping hauls, dish up dinner, watch me stuff my face, cocky clap backs - 90% her job she's doing for free!? Nahhh I'm not buying that.
Why wouldn't she be in the TT funds?! It would essentially be free money if she's putting her content on any way.
She's a manipulative, lying fraud (wonder where she gets that from). The I don't don't use slimming filters is a good example. She uses an app which isn't called a slimming filter but it clearly manipulates her image.
She must be getting paid for most videos considering they are over 1 minute and she has a large following. I suspect that payments will go to the new limited company and the company will then pay her, perhaps as a dividend - so she isn't directly being paid for each video? 🙄
What does everyone else think?

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Absolutely none of this "I don't get paid for videos" makes sense. We are supposed to believe that Aimee spends a large proportion of her week, filming her every day life (which brings her a lot of hassle, hate and heartache) just so people feel close to her, engaged with her so that they will buy products when she advertises them 🤔 she does all that for free?! How many times have we heard her say this is my job, it's not a job if you aren't being paid. The winky eyed coffee, make a packed lunch, shopping hauls, dish up dinner, watch me stuff my face, cocky clap backs - 90% her job she's doing for free!? Nahhh I'm not buying that.
Why wouldn't she be in the TT funds?! It would essentially be free money if she's putting her content on any way.
She's a manipulative, lying fraud (wonder where she gets that from). The I don't don't use slimming filters is a good example. She uses an app which isn't called a slimming filter but it clearly manipulates her image.
She must be getting paid for most videos considering they are over 1 minute and she has a large following. I suspect that payments will go to the new limited company and the company will then pay her, perhaps as a dividend - so she isn't directly being paid for each video? 🙄
I think she's a t

Oh and I agree with you.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Of course she’s earning from those videos. Not cos of the algorithm or the brand deals or ads. She hardly does ads. Only brand deals she’s got is GMC & beauty crop - how long will they last when she’s cancelling events and lives? 3 cancellations in a month!

No one is gonna work for nothing. Look at jos unfiltered, she’s forever punting stuff on her page & she can take in 10k on a good month - Aimee won’t be anywhere near that because she does what she 10 ads a month? And Jos doing sometime 2/3 a day?