Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

May 30, 2024
UK
What a sad sack you are Dani.Ackroyd
Why not stop wasting your life by reading here and TL and picking out comments to screenshot, then running over to Aimee’s drivel to rim her arse (she is not interested in you or any of her sycophant followers) Obviously one of the many unemployed morons who follow her as you have so much time to waste. Uploading videos with no likes or saves and you don’t even have the balls to have your comments turned on 😂 We are here on an open forum to discuss this piece of vile scum, so why aren’t you here discussing your thoughts here directly with us? Just like Aimee you don’t have the bollocks. Now take your fake profile picture and do off.

P.S. Try and find out who I am I dare you. I will give you a few clues. I have a fake profile FB account. I have a TT account with a fake profile picture. I don’t follow Aimee so you can’t find me there. I have NEVER EVER put a photograph of myself on the internet. I work for myself so can’t report me to the boss……. Go on try to find me as you have nothing else to do in your life and then you can upload it for your one like. t!

Attachments

• 146857AB-38A9-4174-AB80-67F2631C3697.jpeg
    146857AB-38A9-4174-AB80-67F2631C3697.jpeg
    152.8 KB · Views: 106

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Knowing how much it swells. Why would you book it on a day you have a brand live? Why would you show upto your job like that?? Because she had no intention of going and used the horrendous murder of innocent children to cover her back. When will people wake up!!!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240802_094044_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240802_094044_TikTok.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 96
Mar 8, 2024
Oh I watched that last night! Who was that guy?? Did she go back on as I think she got put off both accounts. That lassie puts herself in some danger
I saw parts of it. She was pulling scared faces as he touched her all over. Be even touch her boobs and arse but she let him sit there. Then she started yelling at him to not tell her to shut up. She’s insnase. I never watch her but last night I saw that fella and was thinking he is guna end up hurting her. She puts herself in that danger for views and attention. Its pathetic

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Is it just me or is she laying in her pit since Harper got summer holidays? No morning videos really. So she's probably doing to Harper what she does on holidays and she's laying in her bed while Harper goes and watches TV and sees to herself. I don't know about anyone else but when mines was Harpers age I was up and at it. House sorted and us dressed and out the door by 10am doing stuff. Even if it was just the park or swimming. Doing something. Not shopping or laying in the house.

This sums Oinking Olga up to a tee, the Dave’s were it’s everything & than when they couldn’t take anymore of its lying, controlling narcissistic behaviour & dumped it, then it turned them into the villians. I think it has done this all through its life with friends, boyfriends, husband, family. 🙄🐀🐽

Attachments

• v0f044gc0000cp3eua7og65uukqqu2q0.mp4
    1.9 MB

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Is it just me or is she laying in her pit since Harper got summer holidays? No morning videos really. So she's probably doing to Harper what she does on holidays and she's laying in her bed while Harper goes and watches TV and sees to herself. I don't know about anyone else but when mines was Harpers age I was up and at it. House sorted and us dressed and out the door by 10am doing stuff. Even if it was just the park or swimming. Doing something. Not shopping or laying in the house.
Yep I have been up since 6am. House cleaned, washing on, dogs fed, food shop delivered, made a pot of soup and now heading for a picnic. It's sunny here in Scotland today so making the most of it ❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Knowing how much it swells. Why would you book it on a day you have a brand live? Why would you show upto your job like that?? Because she had no intention of going and used the horrendous murder of innocent children to cover her back. When will people wake up!!!!!
Cause she never intended on going clearly. But is using those poor babies dying as an excuse. Plus she's let the brand down, I hope they have seen through her. She's been so blatant in disregarding them and lying.

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Just like she’s manipulating the comments here about she hates how she looks.

What the do does she expect after 3205 takeaways, 20,000 litres of Kylie and zero exercise in the last year? Having aesthetics isn’t the answer! Address diet and exercise before you start trying to look younger which is too late that horse called Dave bolted a year ago and you’re left looking mid 40s at least with the chest and eye ballsacks of 90 year olds.
Seems she's got mirrors at that shole then, she doesn't feel "comfortable in her own skin"🥺🥺🥺 awww Aimee my heart fing bleeds for ya, here's a couple of tips, STOP GORGING ON TAKEAWAYS YOU GREEDY f, GET DRESSED AND GO FOR A WALK INSTEAD OF SITTING IN YA SWEATY PYJAMAS, PUT THE AU VODKA DOWN AND THE COFFEE AND SWITCH TO WATER, OH AND GET A PROPER fING JOB AND STOP CHATTING s TO STANGERS EVERY fING DAY AND SPOUTING LIES!! FAT f

Mar 7, 2024
She's got the perfect excuse for them to stay home and fester now. She will say they are too scared to go out unless it's for essentials like shopping hauls and beauty treatments

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Yep I have been up since 6am. House cleaned, washing on, dogs fed, food shop delivered, made a pot of soup and now heading for a picnic. It's sunny here in Scotland today so making the most of it ❤️
I'm the same, up at 6 house cleaned, dinners made for later, washings done, dogs been out for a run in the fields with me and now me and my daughter have come a drive with my dad in the countryside and she's rummaging through thrift stores in the small towns finding treasure. Her favourite thing to do ❤️ have a fab day!

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
She's got the perfect excuse for them to stay home and fester now. She will say they are too scared to go out unless it's for essentials like shopping hauls and beauty treatments
We need an eye roll emoji!! She really does doesn't she, she will ruin another of harpers summer holidays! It's so sad. Even get out to the garden, buy her a pool and get some garden things. My girl loved her pool and all her friends would be in it to and they had water fights all day long in the summer. I don't get her.

Mar 8, 2024
Another fing video about how it’s affected her and her daughter. Aimee no one cares. Stop making videos about it. And not one mum has asked you to use your platform at all! You’re the worse person to fing ask. You self absorbed t! I can’t even watch that video all the way through. She’s a fing disgrace so she is. All about the community giving support is it?! Yet you couldn’t deliver your neighbours post. Do one Aimee. You’re just showing how self centred you are.

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
Absolutely none of this "I don't get paid for videos" makes sense. We are supposed to believe that Aimee spends a large proportion of her week, filming her every day life (which brings her a lot of hassle, hate and heartache) just so people feel close to her, engaged with her so that they will buy products when she advertises them 🤔 she does all that for free?! How many times have we heard her say this is my job, it's not a job if you aren't being paid. The winky eyed coffee, make a packed lunch, shopping hauls, dish up dinner, watch me stuff my face, cocky clap backs - 90% her job she's doing for free!? Nahhh I'm not buying that.
Why wouldn't she be in the TT funds?! It would essentially be free money if she's putting her content on any way.
She's a manipulative, lying fraud (wonder where she gets that from). The I don't don't use slimming filters is a good example. She uses an app which isn't called a slimming filter but it clearly manipulates her image.
She must be getting paid for most videos considering they are over 1 minute and she has a large following. I suspect that payments will go to the new limited company and the company will then pay her, perhaps as a dividend - so she isn't directly being paid for each video? 🙄
What does everyone else think?
100 per cent agree x